Guys Is it ok for a nanny to wear this outside?

I usually wear jeans, t-shirts and I've never wear something like this while i'm working. Is it too much or ok? I'm babysitting this kid who lives with his father and i really want to look nice.

• Too much
  • It's ok

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't get me wrong, it looks great, but I think it's not appropriate for the situation. It's a sexy dress that would be perfect for different occasions, but not for babysitting.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's okay, but would be more appropriate if you wore like a cute jacket over top, like a leather jacket, just so it seems like less skin is exposed and it would also look more classy and mature.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 18

• i like the outfit but i think when you consider that you are on the job i think this may be a bit revealing

• Not okay. I wouldn't allow a girl dressed like that to look after my child. It's NOT about "looking nice", it's about you doing your damn job which is to take care of the child.

• Just be considerate to what the dad says and have a change of clothes with you incase he doesn't feel it's appropriate

• it's okay, but hopefully she doesn't have a bod like that. I wouldn't cheat but my SO might ask why do you want sex sooo much more these days haha.

• for the job? might be a bit much

• It is lovely - Why do you want to look nice? - Do you like the Dad?

• can't i just look nice for myself?

• Of course you can - You just seem to be making the point about wearing it babysitting - In general it looks nice enough to wear anywhere

• I think it looks fine

• Yeah its all gud.

• Stick to jeans and t shirts

• I can't wear that forever

• bit obvious but that ain't a bad thing if you are seriously going after the daddy

• I'm not going for anyone

• then its a bit much for work and a little impracticle too i would imagine

• good

• It's not too much. I like it.

• It's absolutely fine if you wear this outfit. It'll show your beautiful slimming physique which you should be very proud of 😆

• That looks good to me. I'm just curious tho, what is that outfit called?

• why are you trying to "look nice"?

• Every woman wants to look nice

• I answered your question before

• no, actually you didn't

• Single dad, and you're wearing that?

You're an adult, do what you like. If you're not hoping he flirts with you, tone it down.

If the parents were together, mother would probably try to get rid of you for wearing stuff like that around her husband.

• It just him and his son no wife or girlfriend

• I'd fire you on the spot.

• Why?

• That's totally inappropriate for a babysitting job.

• It's ok

What Girls Said 11

• Not workplace appropriate. No cleavage and no clinging fabric.

• Hell no it's not okay... Unless you're completely boobless and assless...
    Are you trying to seduce the father for some reason?

• It's too much. If you want to dress nice (for the kids father) because that is what I'm gathering here, where something less tight and form fitting.

• Because i want to look nice it doesn't mean I'm going for the father

• I'd go for one with no cleavage. Get one with a higher neck line and wear trainers or flats with it and a jacket and it'll be ok.

• its too much

• What is the problem with it? Certainly no problem here. What is your cultural environment?

• Too much

• Not for a nanny on the job

• I wouldn't hire a attractive person as my nanny or a young one a that.

• Is it like forbidden for attractive women to be nannies or something?

• lol. imagine if i had a job where the guy i worked with was gorgeous. no matter how much faith my husband had inme hed be worried.

• Unmm it's a bit way too much 😑
    The daddy might get a Boner lol

• Its too much

• Showy?

• Makes you look desperate tbh and like the guy below said, I wouldn't let you near my child

• This isn't about the child or anything like that! And if i dressed like this it doesn't mean I'm not responsible and immature.