Who do girly girls, like jewelry, makeup and more feminine clothing?

i get it. not all girls like those things, that's why i said, GIRLY girls. and before you say not all girly girls do like them, well then they're not girly then are they?

but so, anyway, im just curious, why do they like them. you don't see guys doing any of the three, or well, at least not masculine men

Most Helpful Girl

• I like those things and I'm not girls lmao, clothing in particular - your style is SUCH a great way to express yourself!
    And remember the saying that clothes make people?
    It's 100% accurate, so always dress to impress.

*I'm not girly

oh, no, i def. get it. you just can't accept it

Lol sure

What Girls Said 3

• Makeup, jewelry and feminine clothing are associated with girls/women, and the term "girly girl" stands for girls who like these things.
    What's so hard about this?

im just curious as to why girly girls like those things

Because they like them?

Also, why do manly guys like cars, soccer and violent video games?
      Because it appeals to them.

• "Girly" is just another word for feminine. I am not a girly girl but do love makeup. You can do different styles everyday. Thats why I like it. Men have worn makeup, think of the 80s hair metal era and the 2000s emo scene. Wear what you want, who cares?

• Because people like to have distinctions between the sexes. From the second we're born we're dressed differently, given different toys so it's engrained in most of us.

What Guys Said 2

• Very true, a masculine man oesn't wear jewlery, wakeup, or dress in feminine clothing. Perhaps girls and guys are different and have different tastes. Just a thought.

• like jewelery