Guys do you like small girls or you prefer tall girls?

Im small, and I love it... When i was younger I used to suffer from my height but I realized that mostly men like small girls,
agree or disagree? And why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6'3" and I'd say 5'4" is about ideal in my opinion for a girl. You can go a couple inches in each direction (i. e. 5'2" - 5'6") and it still seems reasonable to me. When girls get taller than 5'6" they either end up being big boney muscular Amazon girls or anorexic spaghetti noodle arm slinky girls... Neither of the two are too attractive to me personally. When girls get very short they either are very stocky which is unattractive to me or very petite which is better than being a big muscle bond Amazon girl, but it's not as sexually desirable as a girl that's like 5'4" with decent boobs and a round butt. I've known a good deal of petite shorties and they are generally more heart warming in my experience, and they tend to be vocal and courageous which I seem to like based on my history... I think short girls just need to compensate because otherwise they don't get noticed and I sort of like that.

Im 5'3 and 92.5 ibs

I sent you a request to follow by the way

Nothing personal I just generally don't let people follow me on here unless I've talked to them a bit over time or know them from the past.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• I don't really have a preference.

I care too much about the size of a girl's waist to be worrying about her height.

• I like small girls because I'm short myself..
    I'm like 5'4ish and 5'6/7 is pretty much my cut off point bc it'll just feel weird..

• I eat whatevers presented to me on the table

• Small girls cause you pick them up and toy around with them ;P

• Medium and tall. Why is this question asked everyday? I swear to god, our answers aren't going to change...

• I'm 5'9" and I don't really have a preference as long as our difference is not too great. If she's like 5'2" or 6'6" then that would make me uncomfortable. But a few inches will be fine either way.

• I think really small girls are hot. Like 4'11 5ft or what not. It's cute when they are sitting in a chair and feet can't quite touch the floor. But really tall girls are kind of unique and can be hot as well as long as they don't have a snotty arrogant attitude.

Smh. sending out false like notifications.

Everyones comments are getting 3 down votes? A lot of drunk party girls must have been on here last night unaware of the buttons they were hitting.

: ))

• Smaller than me is okay

• Tall girls all the way! :-D

I want to be this guy:

c8.staticflickr.com/.../12007915495_05be0fbe57.jpg

And I got three downvotes for this because... why?

• I like both but I have a slight preference for taller girls

• I like both... I'm 6'5" so a taller girl would be nice, but it's not really important

• small gırls

• I like chubby girls

• Same height...

• agree.

girls say bigger is better.
    we say smaller is hotter

• Most men don't prefer small girls, most men just know they have no chances with super models

• I prefer tall girls, even taller than me.

That is different ad sexy

Thanks ;)

• I'm a short guy, and the height of a woman doesn't bother me. I asked out a woman a few years ago that was around 6ft tall. Course I got rejected but if I like a woman I just go for it, I'm not an insecure chump, if she wants to be one then that's fine (sorry I mean if she has a "preference") then that's cool. I attract women, so it's not a big problem. Vagina is a vagina.

But theyr different in bed!

Yes! Got u!

Good, I am f*cking glad I don't have to repeat myself hahahahaha. Take care babycakes! xx

What Girls Said 6

• Shoooot I'm glad I'm short. 😂

• Most guys prefer short/small girls in my experience. By most, I mean probably 90% of them, lol.

• I am 14 almost 15 and I am 5'8". I find it hard to get a guy that is around my age that doesn't look out of place next to me especially when I wear heels because for some odd reason all the guys in my year seem really short. Then all of the tall ones tend to be fuck boys. Hopefully, they would have grown by the end of this summer. You are literally really lucky to be small. You can even find jeans that fit the lengh of your legs and worse comes to worse you can roll them up lol. I amstuck with the fuck boys. Please tell me there are some nice guys out there.

• I luv being tall betch

• It usually depends on the guy but I'm small and guys say they find it cute.

• Guys mostly like small girls ECAUSE they seem more feminine.

I actually like tall girls cuz of their SEXY long legs