Braids have been all the rage this summer but did guys even notice?

anyone else notice how many girls started to " braid " there hair this year , its definity been a major trend and more popular than other years. guess my question was did the guys notice or care? did your girlfriend do this to her hair? did you comment on it? did you notice other girls you were attracted to had done this to hair?

• no i didn't even notice this trend
  • yes my girlfriend did this to her hair
  • a girl i like did this and i noticed /liked it
  • noticed girls do this but didn't really pay any attention to them
  • other please explain

Most Helpful Girl

• I just explained all this to my boyfriend, and he didn't know the styles of half the braids I told him about. So haha I don't think so.

I've seen many girls with braids but wouldn't know anything about the styles or types either

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• It isn't some "new" trend. People have always braided their hair. In the past, though, I think a lot of people viewed it as something only children wore. Their mothers or some other person would braid their hair. I'm always loved braids, but I stopped wearing them because I was worried I'd look too childish, so maybe that's why you'd only see braided hair in a grade school.

The reasons why braids are being noticed more often is because of all the unique, different styles people can braid their hair into (which are posted online a lot). It's being noticed as another piece of fashion, but now for all ages rather than a specific age group. Guys wouldn't notice since it's mainly only plastered online, and you have to search for braid tutorials or images of braided hair to see it.

well true braids have been around for some time , just seem to have been more popular and visible this summer , know one country music festival here even went as far is to set up a " braiding station " for girls to do braids when they were bored

What Guys Said 3

• good

• You a female