What are some good outfit ideas for dinner and bowling with friends?

Hello Gaggers! I am going out to dinner with some friends and we are going to this amazing place that has a bunch of activities. I am definitely going to be active and want to wear something that will allow this. I had my heart set on wearing a cute skirt and a crop top (together it looks like a dress and it was super cute!). But I'm worried how that outfit would function when I am bowling or playing lazer tag.

I'm not big into jeans either, though I might be open to trying them. I own 2 pairs (yes only 2! One is black and one is grey) :P I typically wear black leggings, but with it being so hot out, I think I would faint or sweat the whole time. So I need some help picking out an outfit that will work. What do you guys think would be a good outfit for these activities?

Where I am right now it is very hot, the place will have air conditioning but I don't want to dress too warmly just in case we go out afterwards.

Thanks for your help everyone! :)

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you want to impress them, wear something like leather leggings with a loose top. So you should be good for either temperature.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah don't wear a skirt bowling. I made that mistake once. It's still too hot (at least where I am) for jeans too. What about some cute shorts. From there you can dress them up with a tucked in button down or be more casual with something like a crop top or tank or tee.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• If you are being really active running around, I would pick jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • something that you are comfortable in and yet looks decent as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear a mini skirt with no panties on underneath and a crop top

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I'm sure that will cause no problems when I bend over for bowling lol

• Show All
    • 3mo

Lol, I'm sure I will be popular with the parents for sure!

• 3mo

The men would love it, so half the parents will like it. Some of the women may be bi or lesbo and they'll like it too - so maybe 70% will love it

• are you sure you can't just do jeans?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I'm just not a huge fan of jeans. I struggle to do jean day at work too. I just don't find them comfortable.

What Girls Said 1

• Something comfortable, but looks like you tried a little,

0|0
    0|0