What are some good outfit ideas for dinner and bowling with friends?

Hello Gaggers! I am going out to dinner with some friends and we are going to this amazing place that has a bunch of activities. I am definitely going to be active and want to wear something that will allow this. I had my heart set on wearing a cute skirt and a crop top (together it looks like a dress and it was super cute!). But I'm worried how that outfit would function when I am bowling or playing lazer tag.

I'm not big into jeans either, though I might be open to trying them. I own 2 pairs (yes only 2! One is black and one is grey) :P I typically wear black leggings, but with it being so hot out, I think I would faint or sweat the whole time. So I need some help picking out an outfit that will work. What do you guys think would be a good outfit for these activities?

Where I am right now it is very hot, the place will have air conditioning but I don't want to dress too warmly just in case we go out afterwards.

Thanks for your help everyone! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you want to impress them, wear something like leather leggings with a loose top. So you should be good for either temperature.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah don't wear a skirt bowling. I made that mistake once. It's still too hot (at least where I am) for jeans too. What about some cute shorts. From there you can dress them up with a tucked in button down or be more casual with something like a crop top or tank or tee.

What Guys Said 4

• If you are being really active running around, I would pick jeans

• something that you are comfortable in and yet looks decent as well

• Wear a mini skirt with no panties on underneath and a crop top

I'm sure that will cause no problems when I bend over for bowling lol

Lol, I'm sure I will be popular with the parents for sure!

The men would love it, so half the parents will like it. Some of the women may be bi or lesbo and they'll like it too - so maybe 70% will love it

• are you sure you can't just do jeans?

I'm just not a huge fan of jeans. I struggle to do jean day at work too. I just don't find them comfortable.

What Girls Said 1

• Something comfortable, but looks like you tried a little,