Which outfit is better?

My parents invited their friends to come over tomorrow their son is coming over as well and he's my age and he's REALLY hot! He goes to my school and we have some classes together, but we haven't talked to each other that much. And by hot I mean he is SUPER hot, he has all of that six pac abs and shit. I picked two outfits to wear tomorrow, but I don't know which one to wear! I love both of them! For the one with jeans the flannel isn't going to be buttoned up, I'm going to be leaving the flannel unbuttoned. And the makeup is included as well.

• Crop top with shortsWhich outfit is better?
  • Bralette with flannel and jeansWhich outfit is better?
3mo The flannel shirt for the second one isn't going to be buttoned up

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you 12?
    I'm sorry... i didn't realize a sports bra is a shirt nowadays...

All of these seem desperate to me. And too hipsterish to actually look original enough.
    But choose the one that looks better on you, I guess. Only you know which one works best.

What Guys Said 16

• I like outfit B

• Has anyone ever brought it to your attention that you dress like a slut? Because you do.

I dress like a slut? What the fuck is wrong with the outfits? Don't be so quick to judge and call a girl a slut so easily.

Lmao...

Ummm... those shorts... yeah lol

• The first one

• first one but perhaps change the shorts for a nice skirt... incidentally here is a secret... men rarely like to see girls in guy clothes, that shirt thing is bad unless you are a guy cutting down trees

• I like both

• Crop top and shorts...

• Crop tops are pretty trashy I'm afraid... sorry

• I really like the top in the first one!!!

• Niether. Put some damn clothes on.

• Neither. You'd be wearing rags, not real garments.

• I'm just impressed by your presentation of the question.

• sexy

• Crop top with shorts

• i chose option A

• so are you saying looks really do matter, to women?

• If you want to attract him then the crop top with shorts.

What Girls Said 14

• Neither of these are appropriate for company. The shorts are too short in the first one and the second one is so sloppy.

• I picked the second option. It looks subtle. Like you didn't make an effort into choosing it days beforehand lol

• To be quite frank, none of them looks that great. The first one is too short and the second one has a flannel shirt and I don't think flannel shirts are cute. If had to help you choose, I'll say pick the first one, at least it's better than wearing a flannel.

• second one

• With parents coming, don't dress too revealing. You don't want them going home telling their son you look like a hoe. Lol

• I voted the crop top with shorts. Go get him, girl.

• I said option B but i think a pastel pink or cream long cardigan would look a lot nicer and maybe sandals rather than solid black shoes :)

• I like the first one but I think the short shouldn't be distressed. Good luck

• The crop top and shorts are way cuter

• Both are great mostly the first one

• Crop top with shorts

• First one looks great.

• both are nice

• First choice abd gd lck ^^