Girls, GIRLS help with shaving down there?

Whenever I do shave I always end up getting small rash and hard like stubble. I've used many different creams and shaving foams, hell even used hair removal cream. I just don't get why I can get my legs all silky smooth, and then vag. all horrible.
If there's any trimming instruments known that'll be helpful as well.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Try not to shave as frequently, allow a little growth so you're not irritiating the skin so much. Also get a good shaving cream, men's works just as well, and a good razor that you only use for your bikini line. I also use this after-shave type stuff after I'm done that helps a lot too.

That's the thing I shave my legs like once a week sometimes a fortnight, I've discussed this with friends and the time it takes for growth seems to be quite low compared to them. Whereas I only try shaving once a month on that area since I know how irritating that can get, I've resorted to trimming it instead.

I just thought after several years I'd get the hang of it lol, guess it back to the drawing board, cheers for the tips

If you figure it out let me know~ good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• Ugh I'm in the same position... I think the only thing left is waxing!

That's what I'm starting to think, just have never done it before so it seems a bit ahhh.

• Yeah it happens unfortunately, just ignore it and try shaving after a few days to avoid irritation