Guys , which one do you prefer more, short hair or long hair?

Actually i wanna to impress my crush , help me would i cut my hair or leave it long? he is a flirtatous guy , which one do you think he will love more?

• Short hair
  • Long hair

Most Helpful Guy

• I absolutely find women with short hair, super short hair, pixie cut, Boy cut hair very appealing and gorgeous but that is only my thinking. There are very few men who will have the same thinking like mine.

I totally dislike long hair on women.

On reading your question I would like to point out something, you are saying you want to know whether you should keep your hair longer or shorter to impress your crush. I would say you wanting to keep your hair longer or shorter to impress your crush is not an ideal way of going about things. I mean honestly speaking it's not the right attitude.

Even if you decide to keep your hair long or keep it short you are not doing it for the right reasons. For example, if you decide to keep long hair because it suits your facial features or it makes you look feminine and so on, then those would be the right reasons and you will be doing that out of your own free will.

The same thing goes for short hair also, like let's say you keep short hair to impress your crush and he happens to like it also, so will you always keep short hair for your crush? I mean just think you will be keeping short hair just because your crush likes it? I mean you want to keep long hair but you are keeping short hair just for your crush and because he likes you that way, but you are not going to be doing that out of your free will, you are not going to be doing that for the right reasons.

How long will you keep your short hair that way? always? forever? Ask yourself these question. Of course there are plenty of benefits for keeping short hair, like you will need to take less effort, less maintenance. You will have less hairfall and so on. Yes that's true.

My point is this should be your decision to keep whatever hair length you want to keep and not to impress your crush alone. I mean if you do that you will not be happy in the long run and you certainly won't keep doing that always.

Impressing your crush is a good thinking but that should not be a reason for you to keep long or short hair. The final decision is yours of course.

To answer your questions, it's true that most men will like long hair on women, there are very few men who find women with short hair appealing, attractive. You said he is a flirtatous guy so chances are high that he will like long hair only.

Do you talk with your crush? or is it just a crush from a distance? I mean if you both talk then you should try to ask him indirectly if he likes short hair or long hair and if he mentions short hair or long hair then you can think about keeping that.

I apologize for the long explanation

What Guys Said 5

• 6 inches if we're talking about public hair. Otherwise, bald

• Girl has to be super cute to pull off short hair and I do prefer that look

• It depends on the guy. In my case I don't like girls how have drastic changes about their hair length.

What's your current hair length?

I prefer long hair on girls, but only if they always have long hair. I prefer girls who have always short hair than girls who sometimes have it long and sometimes short.

• Different guys have different tastes - I would go with what you think looks best

• I don't know what your crush likes, but most guys including me prefer longer hair

What Girls Said 2

• long hair

• Is this even worth asking? 😂 Everyone is going to choose long because it is more "feminine".

A small correction, not everyone will choose long hair. My thinking is exactly the opposite, hence I would choose short hair.

However I am an exception as far as a man's thinking about a woman's hair ( length ) is concerned.

Yes, you are probably right, most men do like long hair on women but not me.