Does this two-piece swimsuit look like a bra?

Got my eye on this swimsuit for Summer coming up, but my friend said the top looks a little too much like a bra. What do you think, and do you think I should wear it or not?
Does this two-piece swimsuit look like a bra?

• Yeah it does, but you can roll with it!
    49% (26)55% (37)52% (63)Vote
  • It does, and I don't think you should wear it.
    23% (12)28% (19)26% (31)Vote
  • Nah it doesn't, so rock it!
    28% (15)17% (11)22% (26)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
20|19

Most Helpful Guy

• I can get the resemblance to certain bras, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't rock it. I've got a thing for white swimsuits on girls. And for a bikini that's white that means it's gonna look a little like the girl is wearing a white bra and panties. (And let's face it -- that's part of the appeal!) So even though this suit has more coverage than your average bikini I still like it. If you've got a tan the white really shows the tan off.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I think you've just sold me on it haha. And besides, it really isn't a bad thing if it looks like underwear anyways :P

• Show All
    • 2mo

Thank you for MH Guy opinion! Love that swimsuit!

• 2mo

Sorry to disappoint, but it was chosen by the system :/
      But you're welcome anyways? Ahaha.
      I'm saving up for the swimsuit (costs $100) but I really wanna get it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• If I would have looked at the picture before reading the title, I would have thought that it's a bra.

1|1
    0|0
  • The whole thing looks like underwear :o

But it looks cool. Not sure about when it gets wet though... seems like too much cotton

1|1
    0|0
  • I do actually see where your friend is coming from - My way around it is don't buy white - I think another colour or colour mix would seem more like swimwear - A pastel with a darker trim

1|1
    0|0
  • It looks nice. If you feel comfortable in it then wear it. It depends how you feel with it on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever, you will look hot in it, poor guys around you will be stumbling or walking into a pole or something...

1|1
    0|1
  • You know how Bridget Jones chooses granny panties because she doesn't want to sleep with the guy too early?

Well, this is that.

2|0
    0|0
  • A little yes but still nice

1|0
    0|0
  • If YOU are comfortable wearing it, we are nobody to stop you. But yeah, that does not look like a swimsuit at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes it looks like one, and honestly I don't like the overall look of it

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah it does but it looks good

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it

1|0
    0|0
  • On you I think it would look great, better than that model they chose.

1|0
    0|0
  • it looks like a bra and knickers from a plus size store but modelled by a normo

1|0
    0|0
  • That would work for someone with big boobies.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a grandma bra

1|0
    0|0
  • It does, and I don't think you should wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's not a burkini

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

you know a burkini is no different to a wet suit

• Show All
    • 3mo

@wankiam Are Muslims racist for not welcoming millions of Christians, secularism, transgenderism, gender equality, bikinis, and nudist beaches?

• 3mo

its not so black and white but i saw no protests in damascus last Christmas when the god squad celebrated in the city centre with trees and decorations

• not sexy enough for girl of your age.. thats kind of retro.. lol

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

What ahaha, I would have thought people would say the opposite about my age lol

• 3mo

its for grannies i think.. lol

What Girls Said 19

• It doesn't even matter that it looks like a bra, what matters is that it looks like an ugly bra. I mean it. It's exactly the kind of bra my grandma would wear.
    No way in hell would I ever wear this but it's your body and your choice after all 😅

1|1
    0|0
  • Is it available in a print of pattern? The combination of white and what appears to be lace does make it look like a bra.

1|1
    0|0
  • It kinda does look like a hybrid-bra-thingy... But it's still sexy, so who cares. I'd buy it regardless of others' opinions.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it kind of does. It's still cute, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • It does... and I don't see how it could pass as a swim suit.

1|0
    0|0
  • looks more like undies than swimsuit

1|0
    0|0
  • It's awful. Don't wear it!

2|1
    0|0
  • So what both cover the same area.

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks nice and if you're comfortable, rock it! Although, be warned, white swimsuits can go see-through when wet.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like it :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Um aren't they all basically bra's? The only thing is i would get a different color past that rock it out

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they do.

1|0
    0|0
  • It does. It's also cute

1|0
    0|0
  • To be completely honest, it certainly does look more like a longline bra than a bikini top.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

That's what I thought!

• Show All
    • 3mo

The responses seem to be mixed, so I think I'm gonna head in store and try it on, and see if I like it or not. If it's flattering, comfortable and won't go see through (regardless of whether it looks like underwear or not) I reckon I'll rock it! Although I think it costs $110... which for a high school student, is a lot haha.

• 3mo

@Luci92 Wow $110! If I may say, that is some very serious money for a bikini.
      And I do honestly think you are going to be terribly brave wearing it.

• It does, and I don't think you should wear it. 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it does. I personally wouldn't wear it.

1|0
    0|0
  • i would not buy such swimsuit

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it does

0|0
    0|0
  • It sort of does.

1|0
    0|0