How can a girl be considered "classy" in your eyes?

In terms of behavior, the way she dresses, etc

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• If she wears shirts that are of her own style and not the hip hop / tomboy / emo / gothic / prep / (... you get the point) scene. - Then she looks classy

If she doesn't wear gobs of makeup, eyeliner, or eyeshadows - Then she looks classy

If she is outgoing but civil in her demanor, not talking about sex or drama - Then she is classy

If she can be fun and not funny, without looking mature - Then she is classy

- etc

~ ArtistBBoy

0|0
    0|0
    • As to you ArtistBBoy

If she doesn't wear gobs of makeup, eyeliner, or eyeshadows - Then she looks classy

If she is outgoing but civil in her demanor, not talking about sex or drama - Then she is classy

two key points I forgot

• Updating my original post::

CORRECTION: If she can be fun and not funny, without looking immature- Then she is classy.

What Guys Said 1

• her confidence

the way it exudes her skin

and her composure how she can do a million things and have a bad day but still look like she can do anything

and I love love love love LOVE when a girl dresses in slacks and heels and a blouse

shows she can take on the world and is smart

smart-ness always a turn on =)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• classy if when a girls diction doesn't include swears and only uses them when she is frustrated and cannot control it. When the girls ass and boobs aren't hanging out, when she doesn't talk about materialistic things a lot, not wearing tons of make-up (just enough to look presentable [concealer and light brown eyeliner if needed]), no fake tans, no ridiculous highlights (NO platinum blonde highlights on dark brown hair, go with natural haircolor, or something close to it. Don't always dye it, or don't dye it.. period). Doesn't incite drama, cool, and composed.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's not always carrying on about a guy's car, or how much money he spends on her...then I think this is a classy girl.

0|0
    0|1