Pigtails Hair Style?

Just wondering what you guys out there think about pigtails. When I put my hair in pigtails my guy friends usually tell me that I have nice handlebars, and my girl friends have told me that I remind them of a porn star. I like them because I think that they look cute and happy, but I guess many people think they're sexy. So, what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a huge fan of the pigtails but I don't hate them. A hot girl is a hot girl regardless of hairstyle.

What Guys Said 7

• sexually speaking, I like a girl who is playful, and pigtails are definitely a playful hairstyle. though maybe a bit young-ish, I like it.

• Haha "Cute and happy". =p

I think it looks really cute and nice...in a "playful" way.

And judging by your pic, it looks very good on you, small and a bit discreet pigtails, a personal style. ;)

Btw.. the first girl I had a crush on I think had pigtails, allthough a long time ago. =)

• Unless you're role-playing, ditch the pigtails. You're an adult now. You can just as easily put your hair in a ponytail.

• can be sexy at times!

• Wear your hair down. It looks best that way.

• was never a fan

always thought of it being like a 8 year olds

• Lol nice, handlebars, whatever works best for you...

What Girls Said 0