What does a guy think of a girl who always wear crop tops/belly shirts?

Just curious to no from a guys point of view what they think of a girl who wears belly shirts like everyday to show there belly ring or a girl who dresses revealing in general like I'm wondering what guys think of me cuz I've been wearing belly shirts practically everyday since school started since the weather has been nice but I'm not a slut or anything just like wearing crop tops to show my belly ring lol. So what do guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Im gonna think she's a confident girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, it depends.

Is it hot and/or muggy where you are? Are yr classrooms stuffy and full of stagnant air?
    ... If so, then, honestly, no one would even think twice about something like this (other than... to appreciate the visual, especially if you style it well).

On the other hand, if you're somewhere with cooler weather, and/or they tend to blast the a/c in yr classrooms... then you might just come across as trying too hard.

It's all about the context.

What Guys Said 12

• I think it is her choice of style. Maybe she likes showing off or has been working hard and is finally proud of her body? i don't think much of it especially being here in Arizona where it is still bloody hot during the day, I just see it as a way to keep cool or the previous reasons lol

• That she sucks dick at least once a week.

• Depends on the shape of her belly. If she has a waist it's very hot. If she has Dunlop's disease (my belly done lopped over my belt) it's not attractive.

• It is perfectly fine to me for a girl to wear a crop or belly top

• I don't really like it. Wear skirts or dresses. Revealing dresses are fine but everyday feels not good

• nothing special

• She's promiscuous. The saying if you got it flaunt it is sexually objectifing yourself when you flaunt it. Girls complain or are surprised that guys view what they flaunt, only want what they flaunt and only see them for what they flaunt.

• To be honest, that's very hella super attractive if the girl is that confident on showing off her stomach that much. It's way too attractive.

• She has confidence of her body.

• Either she really loves her stomach and wants to show it off, she really wants everyone to see her belly button ring or she wants attention from guys to feel sexy. Whether she's promiscuous we can't tell unless we see her actions.

Have you got a picture of your belly button ring? I'm curious now. If always found them so incredibly sexy.

• Looks attractive and slutty at the same time in my opinion.

• she a ho'

Why she gotta be a hoe tho?

What Girls Said 0