What does it feel like to wear high heels for a night out?

The girls I know say they love high heels but complain about them by the end of the night. What do they actually feel like to wear on a night out?

Most Helpful Girl

• It can be painful depending on the heels, but that's the price we pay for trying to look good. If I'm having a real good time, I'm not even thinking about it.

So do higher ones hurt more than lower ones, or is it more complex? What sort of a pain is it?

What do you do if your shoes start rubbing or sticking to your feet?

there are some products out there that help with that

Most Helpful Guy

• your ass will feel tight and your feet will hurt like shit.

What Girls Said 16

• Wear a pair and you'll know... depending if the female actually knows how to properly wear a pair shouldn't be that bad most people who bitch non stop dont properly train there legs ankles calves feet for the adjustment... bc I can wear just a 5inch all day long and be fine while workin... and stripper heels are even easier but if u put me in a super cheaply made crappy heels fuck that id rather go barefoot you need to invest real money into heels you wear fo hours makes a world of difference of are u gonna break a ankle and end up crying or go home and put your feet up and relax

What's the longest you've been able to wear them for? Does it feel weird when you get home and take them off afterwards?

How long did it take you to train yourself to wear them?

I didn't realize cheap ones hurt more.
      Did you have any nights sitting in the corner of the bar or going barefoot before you got used to high heels?

Not at a bar no... I've never been a bar person... have I had days sitting in class wishing I hadn't wore heels... yes before I COMPLETELY understood how to walk in them and train myself to walk in them and understand if the heel is cheap there's a reason.. donald pilner makes amazing comfortable heels I seriously can run in those heels

• In my opinion, i feel one of two ways. I'm either too drunk to feel anything and my body is numb or it's absolute agony!

What sort of heels do you wear? How much do you need to drink for them not to hurt?

On a night out i usually wear very high thin heels so my feet are in a funny position. i usually have to drink quite a few vodkas to be numb.

• heels look really nice.. but it depends what the plan is.. is it a dinner in a restaurant? or a trip to disneyland? :D

• You know if you go to a rocky beach and you walk bare foot over the rocks, it's simply uncomfortable but every now and then there is a sharp rock

• If proper heels... ie 4 inches plus... kind sore quickly. .. but made up for by looking and feeling hot

• I wear some nice flats, or heeled boots that don't pinch my feet. High heels may look cute, but there is nothing cute about sitting in the corner, unable to walk and complaining about sore feet.

• Because that shit takes you to the next level.

• I feel sexy, kinky, a badass, and living life

• Confident, sexy, naughty, and painful

• You can wear a pair out and find out for yourself.

I've been convinced to try a pair at home but I think I'd get some weird looks if I wore them on a night out!

• I feel sexy tbh
    They're really cool but at the same time they hurt my feet

• They feel great and sexy

• I love high heels hence my username. They feel hot, good, and makes me feel alive.

• It feels sexy and girly

• I love high heels!!! I feel sexy and I rock wearing heels!!!

• Hot, sexy, badass, etc

What Guys Said 2

• I always thought they must be so tiring

• I feel like every guy stares at me like some sort of gay weirdo.

I'm straight.