Guys Do you remove body hair?

Do you remove body hair because it is a lot of it and hence not good?
Do you shave /wax/use beard trimmer and use it everywhere or just in the chest and belly?
Does it increase your attractiveness and sex appeal and attract lot of girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am fortunate enough that I barely have chest hair. Other than that, I have never removed body hair, but I have thought about it on occasion. I think most body hair is fine as long as it isn't extreme amounts.

However, I am unsure about pubic hair. I can imagine some women would like it trimmed down there, but I have no idea whether this is in fact true or not.

Lucky you
      If a guy has got extreme amount is it good to remove them regularly , especially from the torso and shoulders?

But the prickly and stubbly feeling that comes with closely trimmed or shaved coarse hairs is ok?

I'm afraid I don't know the answer to that.
      Shaving obviously is a far from permanent solution. This site may give you some idea": http://www.wikihow.com/Remove-Chest-Hair

Other than that, you can search the web, or ask you doctor for what the best way is. (Doctors get these questions regularly, nothing strange about it).

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• I keep a clean shaven face and my body hair trimmed just for neatness more than anything - I don't think it lessens or magnifies my appeal to women to be honest

• i only remove hairs around my penis and my under arms

• You tell me?

• I trim my chest/stomach hair although I have little. I shave my armpits because I don't know, I like feeling cool air there and it reduces BO