Girls, where do you absolutely hate to see body hair?

Updates:
3mo On Both genders, yourself, or your SO.

0|0
25|4

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate my back hair - Awkward to reach for shaving and things - For my SO I think we have being conditioned really anywhere apart from head, pubic area maybe armpit for a woman would raise eyebrows a lot and even then we probably prefer shaved pubic area and armpits.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• I don't mind hair on men. As long as its not excessive.
    I hate body hair on myself because I just don't think it looks very feminine.

1|5
    0|0
  • Balls, ass crack and dick (stubble pubic hair is perfect but no more).
    Armpit hair and pubic hair I hate on myself and girls.

Oh and lest not forget NIPPLE HAIR. 😦

0|2
    0|0
  • Myself - anywhere
    On men - chest, back and pubic hair. (Though my boyfriend has all of that and I just learned to deal with it)

0|1
    0|1
  • On the floor all around my clean toilet.

0|2
    0|0
  • Guy - Privates (long and untamed) and his nose
    Girl - anywhere that's not on my eyebrows or head.

0|2
    0|0
  • Ass... on a females legs and armpits... then on a man his toes and ears lmao

0|1
    0|0
  • No where. Not crazy about back though. I do however, think a bald pubic area is a little unattractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • doesn't matter to me but maybe a huge unibrow

0|2
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yeah, didn't remember that one...

• 3mo

lol I'm a super hairy chick. I've tried everything to get rid of it and the only other option I have is laser hair removal which is expensive. I've just accepted the fact that I have hairy arms, back, neck. Any form of hair removal ALWAYS fucks with my skin and I'd rather not have a rash everywhere.

• 3mo

Yeah, it could be a little cheaper indeed...

• On both genders? The opposite? or on themselves?

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Both genders.

• 3mo

I don't like too much hair on a dudes chest, back, or arms.

With chicks anything that's not on your scalp and eyebrows I don't like.

• On the butt.

0|1
    0|0
  • Can't think of any

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally just don't like hair on my legs and underarms but I'm fine with it anywhere else. On a guy tho... hmmm... I think no hair on chest or back is something I like, although I guess it depends on the guy.

0|1
    0|1
  • On myself, everywhere but my head top and eyebrows. On guys, I don't know, their back maybe

0|1
    0|0
  • I cannot stand a huge amount of public hair on a man. Keep it trimmed for everyone's sake! LOL
    On women I don't like hair anywhere. I keep my body bald apart from my head.

0|2
    0|1
    • 3mo

What if they live in the poles and need it to not die?

• 3mo

Well then they're probably not affecting me aha, but seriously, any hair is fine on a male, just not the big pubic bush!

• On the toes

0|1
    0|0
  • Crawling down the man's nose

0|1
    0|0
  • face for females, ass for males.

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys: armpit
    Girls: face

0|2
    0|0
  • Guys: Chest and back
    Me: Armpits

Both : ear, nose, nipples

0|1
    0|1
    • 3mo

Guys cannot see their backs. That is a ridiculous think to suggest. But it is ridiculous to expect men to shave chest hair off as well.

• Show All
    • 2mo

@bobbyxx first of all I'm an individual giving my own opinion. I do not and cannot speak for my entire gender. If you don't want to shave then don't. Its that simple. I don't feel bad about my preference though.

• 2mo

I have no problem with lesbians, it's cool!

• Guys- chest (if he has good abs. Little fuzz is fine) and pubes.
    Me- all my body hair except head.

0|1
    0|1
  • On myself, my armpits and legs.
    On guys, on their torso. But as long as its not excessive, I probably wouldn't mind too much. I'm just not used to a man with a hairy chest and back.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nipples

0|1
    0|0
  • On someone's back, stomach, and chest, I don't know why, but I just think it's gross

1|1
    0|1
    • 3mo

Well you are child.

• 3mo

It's fluffy and good to play :D

• 3mo

I like to know how women expect people to shave their backs. But again they are ridiculous to find chest hair gross. So childish

• I get annoyed when a guy wants me to give him a blowjob but he doesn't trim down there...

2|4
    0|0

What Guys Said 3