Turn ons?

Girls what turns you on, what makes you look twice or go wow?

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm, a cute friendly smile and nice sparkling straight teeth. not to bulky, natural hair, I dnt like when guys colour their hair

I find when guys straighten their hair is a turn off to me, girls are supposed to do that stuff.

Natural hair with a bit of hair product.

a well dressed guy and a sensual smell :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• some of the things other girls have said, but I also have some weird off-beat turn-ons.

baseball caps (not the flatbill kind) they can be backwards or forward but for some reason if you're wearing one you'll prob get a second look

something worn on the wrist: not like a bulky watch (that wouldn't be bad though) but preferably like a rubber band or a like a livestrong bracelet, or one of those ones that turns into animals, or a little hemp bracelet or something. I just find wrists sexy, and this turns me on.

nice calves.

just generally good looking and well dressed.

0|0
    0|0
  • When a guy gives me a nice flirty smile.

0|1
    0|0
  • smell good, nice structured face, nice eyes, good body, and for some reason for me when I see a cute guy holding a baby

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say their Smile, scent or if they like to laugh it up with friends

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree with all three. A nice smile with white teeth. A nice scent, whether it be natural or cologne...just not too strong. And hearing a guy genuinely laugh, especially in public is a big turn on, it shows that they may have a sense of humour and that they posess confidence, both great qualities ;) haha I'll definately be looking twice!

• I love a guy with a pretty face and good style.

By pretty I mean good hair, good strong angles in your face, nice eyes, good skin. And I love when a guy can dress himself quite nicely.

0|1
    0|0
  • A flirty smile ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • His scent.

Sometimes I do a double-take then I walk past a guy who smells really nice.

1|1
    0|0
    • Awesome ..whats your favourite scent?...thank heaps for the comment too

• A smell is hard to explain.

Even your natural small can be enticing to some girls. I love the way my crush smells. I thought it was his laundry detergent at first, but then I realized, his scent was stronger after my workouts with him. Maybe it's pheromones. lol

• It's definately a turn on when a guy smells really good. I personally love the smell of axe.

What Guys Said 1

• great question... I'd like to see more answers to this.

0|1
    0|0