How do guys wear those very tight skinny jeans?

Like, wear does the penis go? I've been told you just tuck it in a leg or the waistband but that seems like it would be very visible/uncomfortable?

3mo P. S. Sorry!! I put this in the wrong category and I can't figure out how to edit that

Most Helpful Guy

• It's simple!.. We have space between our crotch and you don't understand something!.. We are all not shower!.. Some of us are grower!.. Our penis can be equal to a size of a huge banana and also as small as your lipstick!.. It can change size it's like sponge Balloon!.. So it's easy to squeeze it in!..

Lol update made me look,.. How is stick

Sticking it in our pants in fashion and beauty,.. Hanging it out erect or flaccid!.. Might come under that!..
      Anyway thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• haha I know. I once read that a guy who wore them thought his children would all be born with zips on their forehead lol!! hehe the look started with Hedi Slimane at Dior Homme but the way he cut the jeans was different to the mass market. He kept a lot of fabric folded up at the hem so that they didn't look too skinny. And the cut was based on a french brand at the time. (early 2000s) I think its off-putting when guys wear jeans skintight.

What Guys Said 13

• Well the penis is pretty soft when we don't have an erection.

• Skinny jeans for men are designed to be not too tight on the crotch. Men were the first to wear tight trousers, even though I like skinny jeans, I also like these
    cdn3.volusion.com/.../2112399-2.jpg?1409925049

• I have worn some skinny jeans, and there's not really a problem putting your dick in, because skinny jeans are pretty stretchy. However you should probably wear a longer shirt if you wear skinny jeans because you get a bulge that can look kind of awkward. I don't really use skinny jeans though, since I think it feels better being able to move around and not look like a penguin.

• I have no idea. I stopped buying jeans when they started pushing skinny jeans. They had my money, and then they lost it.

• Only guys with weenises and tic tacs can wear those monstrosities.

• The waist is loose, but if a guy gets excited you see a bulge. Other than that there is no issue wearing them they are really tight in the legs.

• Only works with a micropenis I think.

• I hate jeans that are too tight lol... so I don't know, never had one

• Men don't wear skinny jeans

• I tried putting a pair on. Too uncomfortable. My legs are pretty jacked so I don't have the option.

• Don't like skinny jeans, can't even fit into one and I guess my package won't feel good all day.

• I had a phase where i only wore tight jeans, dont know why. Its not as uncomfortable as it my seem

• tight jeans is about tight legs and tight ass. We have special place where we put our penises in.

What Girls Said 5

• they look soo ugly!!!
    they gotta b uncomfortable! I don't know.
    and the tightness on their hair... seems like they are not even worth wearing for dudes. haha

• Maybe the pants are a size bigger then usual... or MAYBE the crotch area is sewed different then loose or bootcut jeans hence extra room for comfort... or maybe they wear whitey tighteys and if there not hard.. then it wouldn't be hard to hide

• i wonder the same thing too... it looks very uncomfortable

• No idea all I know is I hate when men wear skinny jeans/leggings etc.

• I have no idea
    I just know that they look horrible