Can I wear these shirts being a guy?

I really like these two galaxy print shirts but they're girl shirts. That part doesn't bother but I'm wondering how the fit might be?

I'm 20 and a tiny guy, sometimes wearing an extra small or small from the guys section. What size would I be in these shirts?

I tend to really push the fashion of being a guy by wearing really skinny jeans some of which are from the girls section but who cares. I'm tiny and make it work.

http://www.beautifulhalo.com/blue-galaxy-print-round-neck-short-sleeve-slim-tee-p-248803.html

http://www.beautifulhalo.com/black-galaxy-print-round-neck-short-sleeve-tee-p-248804.html

3mo If someone must know, I'm straight.

Most Helpful Girl

• Here ya go dude -- Amazon has this shirt, which is a more attractive design (better colors) and is a men's design.
    www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_6

It's in Asian sizing, which runs super small. Their size M is going to be somewhere between US men's sizes XS and S, most likely.

And it's cheaper (it's only about $14 with the shipping cost included).

__

See, there are gna be 3 potential problems if you wear a T-shirt that's designed for women:

1) Depending on yr height (and on the shirt), it may be too short for you -- you might end up with an "accidental crop top" if you ever have to reach overhead for anything.

2) Women's t-shirts have REALLY short sleeves. On a man, they tend to hit at an awkward -- and sort of effete-looking -- location in the crook between yr shoulder and biceps.
    Trust me... Not a good look. If you're going to cut the sleeves off entirely then that MIGHT work -- but, otherwise, yeah, don't.

3) The single place on the whole human anatomy with the greatest RELATIVE size difference between men and women, on average -- meaning, the place where guys are bigger by the most, in *percentage* terms -- is the upper arms. The whole arms in general -- but especially the upper arms, which are as much as 50% bigger on the average dude than on the average girl.
    So... not only will those sleeves have an awkward length, but they might even literally fit you like a tourniquet.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear whatever you want. Better then the shit they have for guys. "Iron mountain manufacturing inc. Heavy duty." What?

Iron mountain manufacturing? Lol

I totally agree with that! And not just clothing. Stuff in general that says that falls apart easily.

Very true

What Girls Said 1

• Wear whatever you like

What Guys Said 7

• They look fine to me - It is up to you what to wear

• yeah its ok, but dont they make these shirts for men as well?

They do but no where near as cheap and with a decent shipping price.

yeah, maybe you can pull it off, who knows.

• umm you should get a shirt fitted for guys, it'll look better

• If you like it wear it fuck what everyone else thinks.

• Those actually look kinda cool.

• As long as you don't have big arms, nobody would even know that those aren't men's shirts. They seem Star Trek themed to me.

• depends on your personality

A combination of shy and energetic. Odd but it chances with the day.

I asked one and they said do it. I think I will get it aha

then go :)