Do you know any fashion trend (s) you just hate?

Fake pointy nails ✋

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like those fake pointy nails either.
    I also don't really care for the Posh Spice haircut that was really in style for quite a while (the one where it is short in the back), and I'm not as crazy about winged eyeliner as I am a more everyday look, although it can look great on certain people. The worst is when it's poorly done though.

What Guys Said 13

• Septum piercings
    Man buns
    Rompers
    That stupid haircut that's shaved on the sides and not on the top... I don't know what it's called

• Mom jeans. Piercings. Heavy makeup. Wtf r u people doing.

• Rat tails and fake pocket pants. It just makes no sense why make fake pockets haha.

• Oh yes, I know plenty. I absolutely abhor "swag gear", flat-billed hats, denim shorts, man-buns, pixie cuts, sagging pants, crop-tops, and, well... this myTake by @Twix005... http://www. girlsaskguys. com/fashion-style/a31001-8-of-the-weirdest-female-fashion-trends

• crop tops... they look pretty trashy

• i hate saggy pants. I still see it sometimes and it just looks ridiculous every time

• Dresses

Pants master race will prevail!!111!1one

• Piercings i dislike the most. They take away people's beauty by sticking metal things in their face.
    YES NOT ALL OF THEM ARE METAL I KNOW DON'T JUDGE ME!

• Bling

• piercings, heavy makeup.

• Body piercing (including ear rings) tattoos

• Shorts to the point where I can see stuff hanging out

What Girls Said 22

• What ever tf this "hairstyle" is
    pmchollywoodlife.files.wordpress.com/.../...tr.jpg
    Who came up with this? 😂😂😂

• Yup. With you there.

I hate the man bun as well. A very very very small percentage, and I mean like 0.0000000000002 look good with it. Most look like dickheads.

I'll get back to you if I remember more.

• Dying your hair gray! like WHY? wHO THE HECK WANTS TO GO GRAY? unless you are a sexy silver fox.. and you know it:)

• Manbuns -.-

• Highlighting the nose to be a shiny tip.

• jeans, slacks and pants for women. We should all wear skirts or dresses. Maybe it's just the time and era I was brought up in but when I was growing up women rarely or never wore pants.

• Choker necklace. Love the look, hate how everyone wears it now. If u go to a party you can easily find 4 girls wearing it in less than 5 minutes. I'm sick of seeing it. lol

I hate to say, but I also agree with you because I have plenty of girls around me who like that 😅

• Oh, man. Pointy nails are weird... as are glitter beards. 😛

• Sagging pants... like why?

• fake eyelashes
    fake teeth
    fake clothes

• peplums, cargo shorts, ruffles. I usually like the popular trends.

• Fake pointy nails too! And also heavy contouring... I think it takes away a girls natural beauty and it's difficult to see what they really look like. Also not a huge fan of obvious fake tans and girls with the hair under their top hair shaved.

• contouring
    fake acrylic nails
    crochet tops
    wayy too many but they won't come to my mind rn

• I hate those pointy nails too.

• Man bun

• skinny jeans
    it used to beautiful and trendy, but here in my country, the low life "rempit" or motor stunt ruined the fashion

• Gladiator shoes

• Crocs and toeshoes

• Crop tops
    Contour, or anything that requires a lot of makeu

• I hate high waited jeans

• Sagging pants

• It's not popular to say, but leggins as pants. I've seen waaaayy too many ass dimples and cameltoes.