Do people really think that men have no physical/natural beauty?

Clearly women say that women are more aesthetically appealing than men, even gay men agree apparently. I think women only are sexually attracted to men because of how men act (personality), confidence and what us men can do with our bodies. It's unfortunate. How can women find men find men visually sexually attractive when they can't appreciate our aesthetics?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a pinterest board of good looking men bc lets face it we all like pretty things. We definitely can appreciate men aesthetically and there are scientific articles that argue that men are the fairer sex. The thing is that in reality it bears very little releveance the kind of beauty that partners see in each other comes from intimacy and in all honesty that is the only beauty that counts. Also I second the opinion that facial hair is the best thing ever.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I get how you may think that, after all, you've never seen my boyfriend. When I look at him, I feel a fiery passion within my soul like no other. His looks? Amazing. His personality? Phenomenal. And his aesthetics? Don't even get me started. But even so, before I gotten so close to him, I remember a thirst like no other when I first laid eyes on him. If ya know what I mean ;).

Is this only because you know him? I've heard that women are incapable of finding a random man physically/visually attractive? Also, do you think women look better than men?

So you found him attractive at first sight?

Attractive doesn't begin to describe my feelings (:

• You are obsessed with this

• I feel like if a man is good looking it means something more since it's without makeup... facial hair can do wonders though

• There are so many men that I know in rl, much less online, who are physically 'beautiful' or really, really attractive to me.

Which gender do you think has better aesthetics?

men.

That's very rare, I wish more women were like you.

• I don't think so at all. Guys have a lot of physical and natural beauty. If they didn't, women wouldn't care about looks at all. There also wouldn't be a distinct difference between a well above average guy and an average guy.

• yes they have natural beauty

• Never heard of or met a woman who thinks that. If you're straight, it would be weird for you to find men beautiful, although we do.

A lot of women have said they women more aesthetically appealing in my older questions and insist that they are straight.

I think they are in the closet still and are afraid to come out.

That's true

• That's b. s.

Like when a guy has big shoulders... my panties are soaked, LOL 😍💋💞

• I do like guys physical beauty like there face and legs. I love guys with amazing smiles

• Lol how many times has this question been asked?
    Many women find men physically attractive. Beautiful isn't the best term - but attractive, and pleasing to the eye, yes. Handsome is more accurate for men.

To you which gender is more aesthetically appealing?

Is it visual when you find men attractive, do you like how men look? Or do you only like their personality and what they can do?

As I've tried to say like 6 times, I find them physically attractive as well as mentally and emotionally.

What Guys Said 4

• Only the top 20% of males are physically desirable whereas the rest of the men are just beta utilities that have to rely on good PUA, their resources/money and status. Women are valued for fertility, youth and beauty. A mans value is broader but us men are mostly valued for resources and social standing or status when it comes to attracting women. A man's true value is not beauty, although it's a part of it but a lot of it is influenced by the media becuase in other parts of the world lile in eastern Europe they disire a masculine rugged man with good providing skills. Unlike in western nations like UK or US, women want pretty smooth men or men that look like women.

• I think the physical beauty of men when they work out is much higher than women. In women fertility is the only thing i care about really, face excluded though.

• Well, what I know is "women are always been representatives of beauty while men are for strength"

Does that imply men are less attractive?

Why do women make a big deal out of a defined jaw? Can't they appreciate a male's entire face like us guys appreciate the entire female face?

Because a defined jaw looks more manly, it has sharp lines which shows your face more masculine and more symetric thats why its one of the biggest things which attracts women, a defined jawline and cheeks I say. Well I don't have defined jawline but I get chicks its not just about your jawline or cheeks if you are coo' then they will like ya, but having those features are good.

• I wonder if I have any aesthetic beauty? I'm like a girl but not.