Is there anything I can do to reverse body modifications?

I got horn implants, stretched my ears to like 2.5 inches, stretched my labret, punched my nostrils, got subdermal implants on my arms, and got a blackout tattoo on both arms and one leg.

How the hell do I reverse all this shit?

Most Helpful Guy

• Die and be reincarnated? Too many bad, bad choices that will leave you looking like shit when they try to reverse it all. Not that you probably don't look like shit now.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is a price for trying to hard to be unique and edgy. You can probably see a plastic surgeon for a few of these things. You could get the tattoos removed but it will probably hurt quite a bit. This will also be quite expensive, but I advise scheduling an appointment. Should of looked into how permanent that shit would be beforehand. I'll stick to a basic septum, nose stud, and a mouse tattoo.

What Guys Said 9

• Jesus fucking Christ!
    Your parents let you get all that shit?
    Maybe leave it in...
    cdn.shopify.com/.../mistakesdemotivator.jpeg

• Embrace your bad life choices and get a job at Hot Topic... for life.

• I have no idea but I reckon a visit to a good tattoo/body art shop is needed for professional advice.

• you should've think about this before doing it

• Looks plastic surgery is the option for most of that stuff. For the tattoos laser treatments been used for that but it most likely be painful especially for that time of tattoo.

• You got horn implants? So they cut you open and squeezed in a ball or something under your skin?

• Good luck with that 😒

• Why the hell did you do all that at such a young age? Most of that can be fixed with plastic surgery but tattoos will take many laser treatments

I've seen the ear lobe surgery correct the stretch lobes but all these surgeries will cost a lot and the laser plus take time but yeah it can all be reversed with the right doctors

• Ask a plastic surgery for the first parts and Lazer tattoo remove

What Girls Said 10

• Damn, how old are you?
    I'm sorry, but I don't know if you'll like before, because most of those things are dramatic and permanent.

• Damn.

Well you can remove the horns but you will have scars.
    Your stretches may not recover.
    Those implants will heal.

And have fun with the tattoos. If you have them removed you still won't be right. You are stuck for life.

• you should consult a specialist of a tattoo/piercing studio

• Oh my goodness. Why'd you do all that?

• Surgery and a plastic surgeon. You are going to need to spend a lot of money and time.

• I think surgery can but it's not cheap

• Omg you're gonna need a plastic surgeon

• You've got to see a plastic surgeon and it is expensive

• You need a plastic surgeon to remove the horns and implants. I dont know if they will be able to fix your ears though. The tattoos can be removed by a laser.

• Were you in the heat of the moment when you did all of that? Did u feel pressure to do that?