Would you rather be liked for your face or your body?

The question is self explanatory...what's the reason behind your answer?

• Face
  • Body
PPl...this is physically based!...I know personality conquers all!...but plz work with the options, thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say "face" since that is what you 'present' to the world each day and see in your mirror. When I am 'out' in public on in my office...women look at my face first...(I think) I say that because they don't comment on my physique before saying "I love your eyes", so they have obviously noticed that feature, or at least commented on it, before saying anything else.

When I am out ...I don't know what women first look at...but I do see their 'eye' contact...and they aren't scanning me up and down...they are looking at my face, but if I am wearing something that is 'tight' from the Gym...They do tend to quickly look "South"

I want to be liked for my facial features, first.

Regards,

Bruce Alan

What Guys Said 24

• I say face because you can change your body if you are too skinny or fat and vice versa you can loose that great body if you stop working on it. You are kinda stuck with the face you have (unless you spend millions of $ on plastic surgery, but then your fake so...). Plus the face is one of the few things that distinguishes us from others. Everyone has a body that looks the same, (some skinny some fat, but pretty much its all the same). No one in the world has the exact same face as you. So if you are complimented on your face, its like saying you are different from everyone else in a good way.

• The face is what people see and is hard to change. If someone likes my face hell yeah Cause that's what they are gonna be dealing with and if they are that special someone or just someone you really like, you can always work and change your body if they are that important.

• I'm trying to click the option "C personality" but it's not working =(.

• I voted face, you can work out and improve your body but the face is who you are.

• Face all the way! =]

• Face because if you have an extremely gorgeous face, you can make your body just as good.

• a face can tell a million stories

• Face, that is usualy what people notice first

• the face is pretty much pure chance. it's either good or it isn't. if you have a good body, that means that you worked for that. it's more accomplished

• Face. No contest.

the body can change. the face cannot. Most of the time plastic surgery makes it look worst, unless you're truly ugly.

• my giant...(Dramatic pause) D. D for dimples...

• Face, because that's what I'm gonna be kissing

• Face, ja? You don't have to exercise to keep your face all purty. But as for maintaining a six-pack... that's so much work!

• Face because its the first thing people see and more important. When someone has a great body but not so great face it doesn't matter about their body

• Face...I am heavier now that I am reaching the big 50; and all my friends are younger and my age beacuse of the business climate inside the pub I go to. So, looks are important to me, although I don't date anymore because I have a girlfriend.

• the face, all the time every time. Besides, when you're looking at someone you should be looking at their face at least.

• I like a girl for her face reason why cause it get horny more quick can't work with ugly face.

• Face. The body can always be improved. Unless you're lazy and dumb.

• ok then I would pick face

• yeah I won't c button... becuase I want a good body and face not one or the other

• Face, don't have a real reason why.

• i think I would like to have it both

• I'm 5'7'' so Id have to say body

• I don't care what you look like. I care how you perform. Mostly how you perform in the bedroom and the kitchen, but a little bit how you do entertaining me in between sex and food too.

• You are a pig! Oh and a coward since you said this anonymously...k

• Yes it is... =/

• It's not ridiculous there is a reason why I asked that!

What Girls Said 33

• I'd rather have a good body because I I'd feel better (healthier, stronger, more energy). Even when I gain just a few pounds, I feel horrible 24/7. On the flip side, I don't worry too much about my facial flaws because make-up helps and people get used to your face moreso than your body, I think.

Last, and I know this is shallow but I'm just being honest! When I go out, I never notice a guy's face first, I look at his body.

You can't really help how good or bad your face is...eyes, nose, mouth, etc. those are God-given. But you can control your body shape to an extent and I prefer guys who take care of themselves.

• my personality

im kind of tired of people saying they like me solely on my looks, if I had to pick ... my personality

sorry , I just can't say anything other than that

i think I have a pretty good body and face so why would I want to change it so that one was better than the other.

• There is only 2 options and as I said we ALL already kno personality is best!

• This is a very strange question and not sure there is an answer, but for the sake of answering I am going to say face for the simple reason if a person is going to like me I would hope that it at least has something to do with my smile and pleasant look.

• face..b/c I could always hide my body...but my face is like the first thing you'd normally look at first...well actually its my boobs :)..but oh well lol..and oh yeah I'd rather a guy think "wow she's gorgeous, but her body eh"...rather than "ew, she's ugly..but her body is bangin' I'd hit that" lol...

• Face because they've got to look at it all the time.. Kiss it, love it and people walking down the street cannot see your body. Unfortunately we can't walk around naked, I think the body is personal between the partners and the face is more important then body :)

• face, only because I have some control on how my body looks.

• Well I guess I'm one of the few that answered body! I guess that's because I know I don't have the best face, and most people like my body and I know I got a hot one! I excercise every day, I eat healthy, and even my mom who is 45 still looks like she is twenty so I have some good genes working for me. It would be nice to be liked for your face, but since I don't have that I'll work with what I've got which is my body =P

• I would want to be liked by my face more than my body. My body is average but what if I don't have that body and I become more thick..or way too skinny. And my face wouldn't change (besides surgery but I'm not getting that haha). And plus my body is covered up all the time by my clothes and I find it a bit perverted if a guy stares at my body instead of my face :D

• Face because you can tell a little bit about a person by thier face. Smile, eyes, cheeks because is these features are usually lite up or moving up they seem to be a happy person. Body is more for sexual purposes when it comes to attraction. Both can change over time but of course the face changes the least. Guys usually like me for both, but always my first is the first thing people notice unless I'm wearing revealing clothes that screams look at my bod, ha.

• I'd rather be liked for my body- my face isn't really going to change and I don't really have any control over how my nose was formed, but I do put some effort into my body, so to be liked for that is like a kudos to all the miles I ran instead of sleeping in.

• I dont' know, I think its really superficial to be only admired for either one since they change over time but I don't think it matters because they can compensate each other, like if you don't have best facial features but your body is amazing or vice versa. But to answer your question I don't think I can really choose

• Well, now thinking about it I think it would be face because whether or not if you have a great body you will always have a pretty face to work with. Whereas if you don't have good facial features you have to work twice as hard to keep your body in shape to be attractive

• Well to be honest, don't you stare at the face for the rest of your life? I don't want to wake up to something I don't find attractive. Body is great, too...but that isn't captured in the attraction. You're gonna wanna remember the persons facial expression when you made them laugh and not their assets. But maybe its just me who thinks that way

• face... guys always like me for my body and it makes me feel like they just want to get in my pants. if a guy liked me for my face it's nice to be called "beautiful" rather than just "sexy"

• i would say face. I just think there's nothing more endearing than someone having deep eyes and akiller smile.

• I'd say face, because I'm self conscious of my body so I probably wouldn't believe a compliment I'd get about it LOL

• Face it seems less perverted.

• i would say face..because that me I want people to see my face like if I'm talking to a guy and he's just staring at my boobs I'll just walk away..my face is my identity not my body they dnt have ur body on ur drivers lisence now do they

• face because its more unique so you're either ugly or beautiful and it feels more nicer to have compliments of how beautyful you are rather than being called hot or sexy and your body well you can change it

• If you are beautiful but have a bad body, it is a lot easier to change the body.

• Face, because you can change how thin you are. You can't change how your face look unless you get surgery. And I think it would be weird if a guy thought I had an ugly face but a good body and only liked me for that.

• Face. Body can always be changed. You're stuck wth YOUR face forever though :)

• face

• i like to think guys like me for my face, because of eyes, lips, etc...

• wel I guess my body. I have a big ass and that gets all the guys so yr

• Way rather have a pretty face. You can always change the way your body looks with some excersice :)

• face :)

• face!

• face!

people who like you for ur body are f***in disgusting, annoying and stupid

• Face. You can change your body; lose weight, workout, whatever if it doesn't please you, without getting plastic surgery most of the time. Plus I only ever get comments on my ass, never that I have a pretty face, and it gets old quick.

• My face. I would rather be called beautiful than sexy.

• More from Girls
    3