Girls, do you wear the same dress size as you did when you were in high school?

My dress size was 14 when I was in high school. Now, I am 25, and I wear a dress size 10. :D

Although the general trend is that overweight or obese children and adolescents will become obese adults, I guess the opposite is true for me. Even my mom notices a difference in my body and my face shape. :D

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No, I gained weight.
    Vote B
  • No, I lost weight.
    Vote C
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 39

• I was 108 in high school, married and two kids later I am still the same weight and size and everything... except my face. I think I aged a lot in my face but I have heard people say otherwise

1|0
    0|0
  • Been the same dress size since I was about 13-14 of age... I mean oddly enough I can fit into the quite narrow high school lockers... (DONT ASK LOL, I WAS JUST CURIOUS) 😂 Im a UK size 8 and US size 4.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have tops, skirts and dresses that I used to wear like 10 years ago - I recently wore them to work and everyone told me how good I looked in it... I wouldn´t be able to wear pants, though - bigger ass and thighs *sighs* ...

0|0
    0|0
  • Im still in high school but when I was freshman year I was a size 14/16(was overweight in general)
    Started sophomore year now I'm a size 7.
    By the end of sophomore year I plan on being at least a size 2-3

Right now my next goal is a size 5, I really wanna get in my dream skinny jeans.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yup. I pretty much have quite a few outfits from when I was 14 lol As long as they are dresses and shirts, I still fit in them

0|0
    0|0
  • I was the same dress size until a few years ago. I lost of lot of weight and the past year I've ballooned.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I just wore my dress from my junior tear to a wedding yesterday.

Size 2/4. I've gained like 5lbs since. But it fit fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am working to lose weight.

In my first relationship, it was in the first half year of high school, I started to put on weight slowly, because my boyfriend was very thin and could not put on weight, and ate very unhealthy... And I was affected by that.
    Before I noticed it, I had put on quite a few kg...
    So now I am trying to get down again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I still wear size 3 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I can wear my elementary school clothes (I'm in high school), does that count? 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I still searching clothes from high school. They still fit

1|0
    0|0
  • yes i was a u. s. size 2 (3 in juniors) and i can still wear the same tight jeans/capri pants and tops

1|0
    0|0
  • My dress size was 8, my normal dress size is in between a 2 and 4. After this pregnancy, I might be a size 6 for a little while.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I am a few pounds more than I was in 9th grade but not sure since some of the old clothes are loose on me now.

But I did gain weight in my sophomore year.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope i gained

0|0
    0|0
  • Frim 14 to 10 is great!!
    I was a xs in HS/college...
    M after I gave birth to two children.
    Now S/XS.. Body a little diff... Not by much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to weigh over 300 in highschool :/ Not im under 200 and im so proud of myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear dresses, I wear pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear the same size as I used in middle school. When I was in my late middle school years I gain weight but i lost it.
    I wear a size 2

0|0
    0|0
  • I weigh the same but its a constant battle to remain skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • Still in highschool, but I've been the same size pretty much throughout.

0|0
    0|0
  • huh yea my size pretty much didn t change since I was 14 :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not in highschool yet... but I went down from a size 16 to a size 14.

1|0
    0|0
  • no... and it's so frustrated. but i feel sexier though than before lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Sizes aren't what they used to be. In high school I was a solid 12. Now I weigh more & can get into a 10.

0|0
    0|0
    • I meant wearing your old clothes. My old high school clothes are actually big for me. :D

• If I still had some I doubt if they would still fit.

• Yes I'm near the same size as I was in highschool

0|0
    0|0
  • I went from a 12 to an 8

1|0
    0|0
  • No I've lost weight since most of my high school years

0|0
    0|0
  • Still the same I think.

0|0
    0|0