What rating system do you use for the opposite sex?

We have a 1 to 5 system at the gym. Of course we don't 'rate' all the time, just for fun really...but it is fun..

Most Helpful Guy

• usually I rate women initially 1 to 4. 1-try to get to know them

2-just for looking

3-talk about them with guys, mostly, but not appproach

4-watch out for them

Then among the get to kno'ers, I have a Heaven,m Earth, Fire system...depending on how they respond to an approach.

• VEry sophisticated compared to the gym one..Based strictly on looks, of course you can't approach women usually at the gym.

What Girls Said 1

• I'M ATTRACTED TO HIM

I'M NOT ATTRACTED TO HIM

• But how MUCH are you attracted?

• Okay, in that category there's I'D MAKE OUT WITH HIM, I'D FOOL AROUND WITH HIM BUT WOULDN'T TELL ANYONE, and I WANNA SEE WHAT HIS DICK GAME IS LIKE

What Guys Said 4

• 1.) Average. Simple girls, nothing special about them, but also w/o any obvious bad characteristics. Might be worth hanging out with them. May become your girlfriend, some of them might become GOOD girlfriends.

2.) Attention / party whores. You know them, they're hilarious. If you wish you to hang out with them -- go on, but it's not really worth to go into relations with them. Would you like if your girl would post her boobs over internet just to get some guys attention?

3.) "Queens" who think whole world runs around them. Have extremely high self esteem, greedy, and are sure that guys simply MUST obey them and make them feel good. If anything goes not like they want, they begin to bitch heavily. It's funny to watch them (heck, free clowns!), but nothing more. Bad for friendship, even worse for relations.

4.) Shy girls. Most of them are damn cute and sexy :) Too bad it's hard to crack their "defenses". Experience shows that some of them are hiding sexual beast inside them, just unleash it ;) They can be good friends and if you broke their defenses, they might be very good and loyal girlfriends :)

5.) Extremely beautiful girls. They are sometimes very similar to "Queens". Chasing them is like competing for a gold trophy: you have a lot of different competitors, you must work very hard (spending cash on them, thinking about new ways how to spent a day etc) and if you get the 1st place, you might realize it's not really worth it. Might be a good friend, but as a girlfriend it's not the best choice: a lot of guys will want her, so there's a high chance that she'll cheat on you eventually.

6.) Lesbians. Are the same as average girls in terms of hanging out, but forget about sex with them.

7.) Intelligent girls. Not advised to fool around them, make hilarious actions and so on. For them good conversation or chess game is far more interesting. Pretty hard to get her as your girlfriend.

8.) Dominant girls. This is tough. They expect guy to be perfect gentleman and any bad move may result in break up any kind of relations. Very hard to win them over, however it's quite often really worth it.

9.) Well, no offense, but... ugly girls. They might be a good friends, but something more...

• There is an inherit problem with using a rating system for most people.

Typically when people say oh she's a "9" usually that means that she is out of your league.

How many men typically consider themselves a 9? I mean be honest.

If you consider yourself a 10 or a 9 then it really doesn't matter. no one is out of your league.

Sometimes its better to look at women as "people".

Hot women have issues. Lots of them. Just like you and I do both.

Many of them are bad lays, have personality issues, because they think they don't have to work on personality.

The old saying that wherever you see a hot woman, there's some guy whos tired of having sex with her.

When you look at it like that, is she really a 9?

Still think so? What about in 20 years?

When you look at it like that sometimes its better to say ill do her or not do her.

I would never demean women by using a number system.

Btw, I think Shakira is a an 8.

• Not to say I rate girls with buddys and everything but in my head I have a 1-4 system;

She's hot

she's good looking

she's ok

i'm not attracted to her

and when I did talk to her for a bit, again a 1-4 system

She's exactly what I want in a woman

she's cool

she's ok

she's boring

Combine both numbers up and if the result isn't a 5 or better, I'm wasting my time.

• I don't really have a rating system. I either like them physically and emotionally, just emotionally, or just physically. When dating, emotionally usually wins out.

• Not even informally?

• Well granted I think, "Hey, she's hot" or "Uuuh... yeah I don't like her." But that is about as far as it goes. I mean, I guess another would be a kind of friend zone rating. That is it though.