Is my pageant dress unique?

I'm competing in the Miss Indiana teen USA pageant and I wanted to know if my dress will stick out in a good wayIs my pageant dress unique?

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks fine I guess. I am not an expert on these things and don't have an interest in beauty pageantry like I and the rest of America did generations ago.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love the colour and the waist band detailing. Also it matching with the neckline is also nice too. I think you picked out a very pretty dress

What Guys Said 3

• Looks lovely to me

• Stunning

• Looks fine

What Girls Said 9

• What a pretty dress! To be honest, it is not terribly unique, but it fits you well and the color really suits you, and both of those things will be more to your benefit than uniqueness. Good luck in your pageant!

Thank you! This will be my first time competing and one thing that I've noticed is that state pageant standards are a lot lower than national level. Hopefully this will appeal the judges

• awwwwwe! nice dress

• It's nice but not unique

Thank you for your honesty! This will be my fist pageant so I have no idea what people usually wear for the teen pageants

• it's stunning!

• Ooooooo I like dis

• Its a beautiful dress but not unique. good luck

• It's extremely ugly at the top part of the dress hell no

• Wow that is amazing that you're doing that. The dress looks awesome.

• Looks great and I hope you win