Bangs?

Okay so I'm tired of my hair and was thinking of trying out blunt bangs like the link below? What's your opinion on them- guys and girls?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I rather like them, they look really good in that picture especially. I have them, as you can tell in my picture, and I do like them, though I have to say they can be kind of high-maintenance and if they don't get cut a lot or get wet they can kind of be annoying...that's why I'm growing them out for the summer. Although, not everyone can pull them off, it depends on your face shape and features.

What Guys Said 1

• No offense. They kind of looks nerdy or like a really old style. I don't like them. Plus they look like they'd contstantly tickle your four head curving under like that.

What Girls Said 2

• I have blunt bangs and really like them. But they get to be a bit of a pain to take care of, especially when you go to different places to get em trimmed. The last place I went to totally f***ed them up. Even in my picture they're a bit uneven. I'd also go for a choppier style than in the picture. Kind of like mine or this chick link

• i like blunt bangs but not those, they are too long and heavy looking and I don't like how they sort of curl under