Should I part my hair different?

I've had my hair parted the same way for years and i was wondering if i should change it? i need a change. can anyone recommend anything? ( also sorry for the bad quality)should i part my hair different?

Most Helpful Guy

• Bangs.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm thinking maybe I'd need to see a pic of you with a middle part, BUT since you have a heartshaped face - your best bet is a side part. So you can part it on the other side, but you'll look best with a middle part.

What Guys Said 3

• I actually like your hair like that, I think it suits your cute face

• Shave your head so it matches your dominant brow and adams apple.

• would not change it, but if you must then try middle

What Girls Said 8

• I think your hair suits you, but try a change :) You may find something you prefer more, but if not, go back to normal.

• Looks cute to me.

• Try yourself, take pics and compare. Or even better, go to a good hairdresser and ask him to restyle your hair. Very often they have computer programs where they can simulate so you can see the result in advance.

• Darling it's time for a new haircut... you're beautiful but the 70's wants their hairstyle back.

• its fine as it is

• Do your hair like megan fox. You remind me of her

• Looks cute like that

• I actually like it as it is. You could try straightening it though.