Girls, how common is a half cup bra?

My friend told me she almost always wears a half cup bra, so that she was more cleavage. Before she said that i didn't even know there was a half cup bra.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• More common than regular bras. I only own half cups... Because the others cover your entire tit! The less it covers, the better for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Gag girls are weird... How do most of these girls not know what a half cup is... And more importantly it doesn't matter how big your boob is, it won't fall out unless you get a wrong size... Gag people are so weird.

• Show All
    • 2mo

You're welcome. I had no idea they were so popular before asking this question. I think its funny how many people misinterpreted the question and thought i was talking about shelf bras, so thanks again for your insight.

• 2mo

Haha yeah, most people here are weird...

What Girls Said 11

• Like a demi cup? A demi cup is like a sideways d, the top is cut short and you have more boobage. They're fairly common now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like a shelf bra? I have a couple but only wear them for sexy time w/my boyfriend. They're basically coupless.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a shelf bra and some are seriously just to push the girls up, nipples and everything out. But I do like the as well. Not to wear out unless I have a square cut to my top.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never heard of it. I have small boobs and try to avoid any bras or clothing that enhances or deceives others

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I think more females around my city are embracing their small breasts lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • So dhe wants some push up while her nipples are on show... interesting... whst does she do for work msy i ask?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they're super common,.
    I couldn't get away with one if I tried, my boobs are too big and would just spill/fall out.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I wear a half cup bra I may as well wear nothing at all. My stuff with just flop right out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know of open tip/nippleless, lace with no support, push up and sports lol. Never heard of a half cup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Demi cup, yeah I wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even know what that is, dude.

0|0
    0|0