Do and girls here have tattoos? If so where at and what?

12

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• I have a mask covering a face design on my right arm, an aku aku mask on my left arm, the phrase "vanquish hate with love" on my chest, crosses on my stomach and right palm, a tribal design on my right butt cheek, and a small rose above my pussy.

• I wouldn't allow myself to get any tattoos because I get bored of things extremely easily. I could want that tinkerbell tattoo now, then give me a week later and I want that shit off.

Yeah, I'm not allowed to have any.

• No and I don't plan to. I will be working in a professional setting and I don't want anything like that to ever hinder me. Also, I'm just overall not a fan of tattoos on either gender. I think it can give the wrong impression. Obviously, do what you want with your body thought; it's your prerogative.

• Angel on my shoulder, flower on my left thigh, butterfly on my right hip, sun/moon on my lower back and a bird/ clock/ penguin/ paw print/ music notes going down my right leg

• Wow. Omg that must make your legs look very attractive if you have your tattoo like that

• Find it prettier on the legs. And sure?

• Ok thank you. I can't messege Cuz im still xpert 1. So I'll wait for your messege

• A peace sign-left ankle
    A flower-right thigh
    A heart-left shoulder
    A scorpion-right foot

Planning to get a tattoo of the Space Needle on my back

• I have 4. Getting a half sleeve soon to cover one of them.

• I want to get a tattoo when I'm 18 (cause my mom sucks and says she won't let me get any piercings or tattoos) I want to get one of a compass and maybe matching tiny hearts with my twin friends <3 <3 <3 I wear a fake septum piercing and lip ring, and my mom never lets me go out of the house with her with them on. I can go with my dad wearing them, cause he doesn't care :) but i always tell her "Mom, one day you won't be able to tell me to take my lip ring off or wash my tattoo of, because they'll be on my body for real." and its pisses her off :)

• She still could tell you to take the lip ring off lol

• Awe. Well once your 18, then you'll see where you stand on getting tattoos.

• @KittieCat Lol, yeah but I wouldn't do it anyway cause ill be 18 and she can't MAKE me :P

• Not at the moment, I might get some when I'm older.

• What would you get, and where at?

• The ones I'm absolutely sure I want are a heart on my wrist with the world love below it, and a butterfly with the word beauty on the other wrist.

• Cool. That would be very awesome

• Yeah like all over my body for the most part

• I have zero tattoos

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more