What's ur favoutite hair type?

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't really matter to me, as long as it is clean and reasonably healthy (although mine isn't the healthiest right now, so I guess I have no room to talk there). Whatever you do though, keep it clean, because there is nothing worse than really greasy hair in my opinion. I actually had a friend in high school who had beautiful, shiny, straight hair, but he would let it get dirty and it would just look terrible. It lost all of its shine and it actually made it look thinner and stringy.

For myself, I like my hair type pretty well. It is thick, but somewhat fine-textured (meaning each strand is thinner than average, but there are a lot), and moderately curly. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it and even told I had the "perfect hair" by a hair stylist once, which was pretty cool. I've also been told it's "too wild" and "a rat's nest" and needed to be straightened though, by a family member. It can be a handful sometimes, but I like it pretty well because I've never had an issue with volume (other than that sometimes there's too much) and it's pretty easy to work with in general.

Most Helpful Guy

• Straight hair. It's not a deal breaker though.

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 2

• I have no favourites, it depends on the girl

• Anything I can grab onto lol