Should I cut my hair?

To a bit above my shoulders? My current hair length is just under my breasts. I do really enjoy having long hair, but it's starting to annoy me - especially when it's windy!

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer longer hair, but shoulder length is fine. A haircut makes you feel like a brand new person. Lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. SO many girls cut their hair to have something different. I always think longer hair is better. There is so much you can do with it and it always looks much better. If it annoys you just keep putting it up in the myriad of ways you can girl. Ponytail, bun... the list goes on and on. Have fun with it, enjoy it.

What Guys Said 12

• It would be a pity to cut it - It looks so lovely

• It's up to whether you feel comfortable with it or not. I'm sure you would look great either way. You could try it and if you don't like it, grow it back.

• I personally love long hair (waist length is my favorite), but I'm not the one who has to put up with it. The choice is yours to make.

• I'm a little biased but I love when girls have medium hair just above or just below their shoulders. I find it beautiful.

• I would say yes, since i like to see it that short.
    Have you ever done it?

• Don't cut it!

• Long hair is so attractive. Keep it.

• keep it long..

• Cut it

• Prob a medium trim that way it's not too short and you can still style your hair a little.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• I think your hair is the perfect length. Maybe instead of cutting it off, you could experiment with layering, or changing up the colour or your bangs.

• Just do it! It'll grow back eventually and if you don't like it - then you'll know never to cut it short again :D And you won't be left wondering about what could have been for the rest of your life

• I think shorter hair would look really cute on you! If it's what you want to do, do it! It's only hair, and that will still give you plenty of length to work with if you want to pull it up or something.

• No keep it #TeamLongHair lol
    I wanted to cut my hair too but my grandma started nagging me about it, so I kept it!
    I like long hair so I might be biased.

• Cut it I think it would look cute ^-^
    And any way your hair will grow back

• Go for it! I'm also thinking about cutting my hair.

• I suggest to trim it. Well if cut it shoulder length it will grow agian eventually

• Yeah cut it. Short hair would look good on you I think.