What is your daily skin regimen?

I exfoliate here and there and use coconut oil to moisturize

Most Helpful Guy

• Cocoa-butter moisturiser twice a day - once after showering, and then again after using an activated-charcoal based facewash.

I've heard of that activated-charcoal how do you like it?

It seems to get the grime and dirt off my face really well! And also clears clogged pores and blackheads.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wash my face in the shower and then put on toner and an acne serum. Once in a while I'll do a deep cleansing mask. When I break out I will do a honey mask.

What Guys Said 1

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• I fall asleep with my makeup on and wake up with it on them wash it off and exfoliate. I'm bad about that shit lmfao

• Morning and evening: Wash and cleanse with spinbrush and black soap, tone with apple cider vinegar, and apply olive oil or Shea butter.

• Wash face
    Acne spot treatment
    Moisturizer

• I don't do anything for my skin, but there are times that when I go out of the shower I use coconut body milk on it. That's it. I don't actually do anything else.

• Sunscreen is about it