People who are at the dreaded "acne and wrinkles wtf!" Age... is there a particular product home remedy or regimen that you find helps with both?

Late 20s and 30s are a great time in life - but one thing that blows a giant ass hole is having to deal with acne and wrinkles at the same time.

That's some legit bullshit, life. What the fuck.

Anyways, anyone come across any great products or remedies that you find legitimately help you manage both those issues?

Let's hear 'em!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I am starting to develop horizontal wrinkles across my forehead, which will eventually ruin my otherwise youthful look.

I considered anti-ageing injections, but since the effects are only temporary, I've put it off for now. I'll probably opt for them once the wrinkles become more noticeable.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im not there yet... but i started getting eye lines and using vitamin e oil as my sole moisturizer cleared them.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I'm on the hunt for a decent moisturizer myself since my undereye bags are turning into undereye wrinkles 😭

But I use Clearasil Ultra 5 in 1 Exfoliating wash and it really cleans out your pores. Like it even gets rid of deep acne for me.

I've heard like cetaphil is supposed to be good but I don't know from personal experience.

• Retin A. I'm serious. Works miracles

• The best thing you can do in order to look more youthful is to choose to eat healthy foods, to avoid drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes.

• I found out my acne, or rosacea, was triggered by a gluten sensitivity. Two weeks abstaining and my face went from bright red and sore spotted to clear as day.

But gluten is so tasty :( lol

I know!! When my doc suggested, I was like "Ok, sure." Thinking a month would go by and nothing would happen. I was shocked by the difference.

I've found that dairy is a trigger for my acne and I was suuuuuuper pissed when cutting it out for a month completely cleared me up lol I was really hoping it wouldn't work so I'd have to try something else...

Birth control is helping a bit but I still will once in a while cut out dairy completely for a few weeks when my breakouts get too bad or become painful.