Would it gay to have an eyebrow and industrial piercing?

i currently have an eyebrow piercing and thinking about getting an industrial piercing also or is just too many piercing for a guy to have at once

Most Helpful Girl

• i hate piercings on guys.

What Girls Said 5

• Nah that's not too many piercings! I don't see industrials on guys very often, it's kind of unique for a guy to have one. But I'm biased when it comes to piercings; I have 13 and 12 of them are on my ears.

• Since an industrial is on your ear and not your face it's fairly subtle. It's definitely not too much.

• That's only 2, I don't see how it *could* be too much; Regardless of gender.

• i like guys with piercings! it ain't to much at ALL! and it ain't gay! lol. dude its ur body do what you want with it! it seems like you want an industrial piercing so f***in do it. I wana get a surface peircing by my eye and ima get it one day! so ill I gota say is DO IT.

• guys with a lotta piercings don't really appeal to me

What Guys Said 2

• As a guy I find peircings to be gay.. no offense

• Are you seriously a guy?..I think that one eyebrow piercing is enough for a straight guy..even my girlfriend would hate it if I got one..