Bleached hair gone wrong?

I've bleached my light Brown hair to blonde, it is basically white ( which i like) but has some rather orange stains. Will they come out if i do ist again? How do i get all of my hair to be As white?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• hi, first off you should ideally wait two weeks before applying bleach again so as to not rot the hair so that it will break off, unless your hair is super strong, some peoples hair can take two bleaches one after the after, this option you could try a test strand first otherwise your options are lightening shampoos for blondes and there are products that can help with removing unwanted tones from blonde hair, have a research into that, good luck xx

What Guys Said 1

• It confuses me why you would write on this website for an answer to this situation. Surely there must be a relative or a nearby hair salon you can call to get a better answer.

What Girls Said 3

• You need to use silver shampoo or silver toner, leave it on for a good five minutes and it should start to take the brassy, orange tones out. The darker purple the shampoo is, the stronger and the better.

You need to keep a watch though, as if you leave the shampoo on for too long your hair might start to turn lilac. Good luck!

• Don't bleach it again otherwise you will destroy it. Wait for at least one month or so before attempting to repeat the process. Also, a purple toner might help.

• Use a toner to get the orange out. Go to any Ulta or Sally Beauty supply and they can help you pick the right product for you. Bleaching it again may take some of it out but will make your hair dry from doing it again.