Guys, what attracts you (physically) the most?

What catches your eye first? Boobs, waist to hip ratio and great butt or her hair, smile, mesmerizing eyes and full lips?
Would you rather date a beautiful girl, with some extra curves or a hot girl with some average face features?

• Pretty faceGuys, what attracts you (physically) the most?
    86% (24)
  • Great bodyGuys, what attracts you (physically) the most?
    14% (4)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not going to bother voting because I'm getting mixed signals on what you're asking about.

What I'm physically attracted to is completely based on personal preferences. I'm attracted to short women with, big hips, smaller breasts, full lips, and red hair.

That being said, the only woman I ever really fell in love with hit only one of the things from that list. She was still pretty, but I was attracted to the fact that I enjoyed being around her cute personality.

No, love and feelings have nothing to do with it. I meant more like, what would you notice first.. like in your case.. big hips or full lips?

My eyes are bad so definitely hips at a distance 😂.

When I'm interacting with an attractive woman in closer proxcimity I focus on her face.

What Guys Said 12

• Face over everything, then boobs are nice too, and then the rest of the body.. In that order of importance for me.

But if a girl with pretty face and boobs and butt has tummy and some excess in waist area?
      Not that she's fat, she's just a little bit extra curvy?

Definitely, I'd probably prefer that. That sounds nicer to cuddle with lol.

• Id rater have a cute girl with a good body than a gorgeuos girl with no curves or too much curves, if that makes sense

But a gorgeous girl with average body vs average girl with great body?

Depends. Some average girls looks cute to me, so probably the latter

• Long legs, big boobs, skinny ha

• Always face, most people can work on their bodies, nobody can change their genetics.

• I think face is most important.

• The face is what I look at first and what attracts me the most. The body can always look better with exercise.

• Face and body.

• eh... i am chinese. from my view i think it's a good temper. then... alright, it's slim and long legs. good looking will dissapear from aging, but good temper determines how far will we go. if she is beautiful and sexy, god... that is nice.

• pretty face

• I just really love a great girl. My current girlfriend is gorgeous. Beautiful face, good body, great hair, beautiful eyes, everything. What drew me to her was that we really clicked though. Looks played a factor too of course but we just really click.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more