What do you think of this belly button tattoo?

i wanna get something like this, but with red cherries or flowers and I'll wear a matching belly bar. any thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• You got totally mixed results. Interesting. I don't like tattoos. Just think twice before getting this.

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks amazing! I'd totally get something like that. The matching belly piercing will make it look even better. I think you should def get it.

What Guys Said 14

• No.. pls no.

• I think it looks really good

• Looks cute, just make sure it's something you won't regret. Something you can be proud to show to people when your older. think long term.

• no offense
    i hate tattoo and piercings in all forms
    that tattoo is not bad but the piering is creepy

• i like it, looks good

• BUKU sexy, love it

• Nooooooooooo

• Sure it looks cute

• I'm a fan of a navel piercing and a little ink they look cool!

• That is gorgeous for sure i like it and it looks good with the belly button piercing.

• I'd fuck it

• ugly.

• Sexy

• Hot! With a belly button ring any belly button tattoo would look sexy. The slut look!

What Girls Said 14

• Mmmm nah, not my thing.. I reckon you could come up with something a bit more pretty :)

fair enough! Well i wanna get a tattoo that I can match my belly piercing with, but I'll probably go with something with more red. I just like the idea of incorporating the piercing into the tattoo XD
      (you commented on my other wuestion by the way, the underwear one)

Actually maybe not between my boobs because that's quite a big one, but just something like that

Yeah haha

And Mandala tattoos are awesome :) And that sounds really cool. Sounds like quite a nice tattoo though! Is it gonna be a mandala-design? I might get something bigger. At the moment im just playing around with ideas for something in that area really

• If you want to... I think a less close up view to see how it was on the body would be helpful.

• It's cute but a pink or red piercing would look better like a rose amongst the vines

• I don't like it, neither the tattoo or the placement

• Not liking it honestly

• No, I don't like it

• I love it!!

thanks! i wanna get it done with red cherries or flowers though

• I like it! Get it

• I don't like it tbh

• I have always wanted a belly button tattoo. I think it would be sexy 👍🏻 find a very experienced tattoo artist to do it and it should come out flawless.

• It looks cool, however I'd never choose to have a tattoo there.

• Ugly! Don't do that to yourself.

• Horrible

• Trashy as fuck.