What do you think of this belly button tattoo?

What do you think of this belly button tattoo?
i wanna get something like this, but with red cherries or flowers and I'll wear a matching belly bar. any thoughts?

0|2
15|15

Most Helpful Guy

• You got totally mixed results. Interesting. I don't like tattoos. Just think twice before getting this.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks amazing! I'd totally get something like that. The matching belly piercing will make it look even better. I think you should def get it.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• No.. pls no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks really good

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks cute, just make sure it's something you won't regret. Something you can be proud to show to people when your older. think long term.

0|0
    0|0
  • no offense
    i hate tattoo and piercings in all forms
    that tattoo is not bad but the piering is creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • i like it, looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • BUKU sexy, love it

0|0
    1|0
  • Nooooooooooo

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure it looks cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fan of a navel piercing and a little ink they look cool!

0|0
    0|0
  • That is gorgeous for sure i like it and it looks good with the belly button piercing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd fuck it

0|0
    0|0
  • ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot! With a belly button ring any belly button tattoo would look sexy. The slut look!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Mmmm nah, not my thing.. I reckon you could come up with something a bit more pretty :)

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

fair enough! Well i wanna get a tattoo that I can match my belly piercing with, but I'll probably go with something with more red. I just like the idea of incorporating the piercing into the tattoo XD
      (you commented on my other wuestion by the way, the underwear one)

• Show All
    • 2mo

Actually maybe not between my boobs because that's quite a big one, but just something like that

• 2mo

Yeah haha

And Mandala tattoos are awesome :) And that sounds really cool. Sounds like quite a nice tattoo though! Is it gonna be a mandala-design? I might get something bigger. At the moment im just playing around with ideas for something in that area really

• If you want to... I think a less close up view to see how it was on the body would be helpful.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cute but a pink or red piercing would look better like a rose amongst the vines

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it, neither the tattoo or the placement

0|0
    0|0
  • Not liking it honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it!!

0|0
    0|1
    • 2mo

thanks! i wanna get it done with red cherries or flowers though

• I like it! Get it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I have always wanted a belly button tattoo. I think it would be sexy 👍🏻 find a very experienced tattoo artist to do it and it should come out flawless.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks cool, however I'd never choose to have a tattoo there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly! Don't do that to yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Horrible

0|0
    0|0
  • Trashy as fuck.

1|0
    0|0