What do you dress like? How much is your outfit right now?

I am in a Hollister skirt, it's dark blue with peacock feathers (gray and pink) along with a pink racer back tank top. Tank top was.25 and skirt was $2 both from thrift stores.

You?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am in pure slouch mode - I cut the grass and had a shower - I reckon Tshirt 5 euro, sweatpants 10 euro , underwear and socks from a mult pack maybe 2 euro

Most Helpful Girl

• A floral dress from H & M. Saw it on window display last spring (love it)... Went in and got it. Was the last one 😊. Fits me perfectly... I think it was $32. or $34.

I have to wear dresses for a long while because it's easier due to my foot surgery.

how so?

@Dave20154
      definitely... i dont know much about fashion.
      but i know better to not wear soemting fashioable but not fitting for my bodyshape.

have you tried on anything that looks really cool?

no, i dont really plan to, thats why i was being sarcastic

What Guys Said 21

What Girls Said 23

• I'm wearing Hollister shorts and a tank top from American eagle. I think my shorts were 15 bucks on sale and my tank top was 20 bucks. Not wearing panties but my bra is from kohls for like 10 bucks or something like that.

• Well, im in pjs rn.. I dont have one particular style since I practically wear everything: from pencil skirts to jeans and hoodies. But this while I've been into the classy and chic look. Something like this:

www.google.ro/search

• I dress like trailer trash but my face looks like an ad comerical... lets just say I don't have nice clothes.

• It's 2:41 am here so I'm in pajamas :P I have a Star Wars top that I think was like £8 and I have the boyfriend's pajama bottoms which were about £5.

• I'm in a $3.00 blue tank top and $10 floral pj pants = $13.00

I'm in bed resting up from previously being sick lol couldn't careless what I look like on the road to recovery haha 😂😅

• Right now I have a T-shirt on and some shorts on it's hot af!

• Tank top and short shorts because it's too hot lol. >< But I'm home.

• I am in tank top and tights/ fitted legging-like pants.
    It is so hot right now.

I prefer to wear long chiffon dresses though

• Right this minute... nothing! Its night time and I tend to sleep naked.

Otherwise I go for high street fashion clothing. Where I go crazy is either shoes or lingerie!

• My dress I'm wearing was like $29?

• Wedges, jean shorts, and a white tank top. I do not remember how much they cost, but I know it was not much.

• i like the soft, classical and feminine ♡

img.fril.jp/img/28626516/m/71170885.jpg?1447244025

• I'm in a unicorn onesie that was only $10 from Walmart... x'DD
    I just dress in whatever I feel like wearing at that time.

• I'm chilling at home right now with a couple of close friends so I'm wearing one of my guy friends big t-shirt ($30) and shorts from Lululemon which were about $80

• Wearing a skirt and a white t-shirt with wedge flip flops

• Plaid shirt, black skinny jeans, and black shoes. I don't know the costs of my out fit, sorry. 😊

• I'm in a knitted two piece outfit that hugs my curves

• I'm wearing sweatpants and a shirt I've had since I was 12. So, like.. ~10$

• Just slipper heels that cost 65 dollars and a satin robe that I do not remember the price

• I am at home. I am wearing a short, comfy white dress.

• Im in 5 dollar basketball shorts and a long sleeve tshirt from nomad which i won at a beach cleanup.

• Vera Wang shorts, orange sweater from Madewell, and silver Birkenstocks. I'm not sure of the price.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more