How would you rate this body scale of 1-10?

Why?

link

Most Helpful Guy

• This dress = Not flattering for your lower body.

Still, you've got nice breasts, and I bet there's an ass under there somewhere; I say 6.5, possibly a 7. Maybe more in a dif. dress.

What Guys Said 20

• That dress makes you look like you've got a pot but I can tell you're not fat. The body I give a solid 9. You wear your hair too well to not have a sweet face so you must be 10.

• Not the most flattering dress to give a body rate.

• 8 nice body but means nothing if you don't have a good face and personality to go with it.

• 8-9, a lot like the girl I am interested in. Going to say its because nice tan, not too skinny, and good chest ;) lol

• Thumbs up! ...7-8 something. =)

• your body looks like a 9.5 at first glance however it doesn't show your bum to waist ratio ... without the bum you would be a 7.5 to me and without the hips and the bum then a 6.8 but at the end of the day face triumphs all : ) you have great hair aswell and nice skin which adds to the appeal

• Not the best pic, but from what I can see, I'd go with an 8. You're not too skinny, which is never good. You have very nice breasts from what I can see.

• 8 nice dress but its kind of hard to rate your body lol

• awesome,

but it really depends on ure guys taste !

• Link is dead.

• I'm going to say 8.5

I like the color of the dress but it doesn't do much for the lower body, at least in that picture.

• 5 let flirt =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd

• Its pretty hard to tell from the picture, but it looks quite good. I'd ballpark it with an 8.

• 10- very sexy and like the dress

• too skinny for me, and your legs are really thin lol

6-10 without the face.

• body is nice but I need to see the face

• definitely an 8...if you I saw your face I'd give a 9 ;)

• 6, your boobs make up for your legs lol :)

• hard to tell try one with a bikini but I think it looks goood ;)

• 12

What Girls Said 3

• like everybody said-can't tell to much from the dress how much of an ass you have which I think a lot of points on the scale comes from the lower body. but I bet you drive the boys wild...i'm kinda jealous!

• Not trying to sound like a lesbian..but you got a nice body..congrats girl..if you got it, flaunt it :)

• nice body, but it's kinda hard to tell cause your dress isn't form fitting