How can I get thicker?

I'm a 5'7 girl who weighs 143 and I feel like I'm too skinny
I want bigger boobs, calves, and thighs
I don't like being skinny
I'm 21, maybe I'll get more womanly with age?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can work out on your legs to get thicker thighs and calves. So go to the gym, or start doing a bunch of squats at home, and other exercises. It takes time, so don't stop if you're not getting results fast.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'7" also, turning 21 next month, naturally thin, and very close to your weight. I don't have big calves and thighs either, but they are toned from walking daily and to me, that greatly improves the look of your legs overall, and gives them more shape. My boobs are DD and I can tell you that you're not missing out on anything special. All they do for me is interfere with my posture and make most clothes look awkward.
    There is a possibility that you'll fill out more with time, but I think what has made me happiest with my body is getting just enough muscle tone to add definition without looking bulky or muscle-y. It won't make you thick, but it will give you more shape.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, exercise moderately and eat sensibly. Live a healthy life. You will look nice and don't worry about your build.

• I think those numbers sound good to me

• generally you get curvier, as you get heavier, since boobs are basically just blobs of fat

What Girls Said 2

• U can't do anything for ur boobs but u can work out ans you'll get thicker I'd u eat right and workout hard. Lift heavy.

• Have you ever worn a pair of leggings under your jeans? It actually makes you look thicker in the best possible way