Is This Bracelet a Good Gift For my Mother?

Is This Bracelet a Good Gift For my Mother?In light of everything I've gone through after constant rejection and then having my name dragged through the mud by the one female whom I thought actually liked me, I've come to appreciate my mother even more as the one woman in my life who has ever believed in me and loved me. To me, she is the only woman worthy of all my hard earned, minimum wage money from the grocery store. And I want to show her that I love her. So I purchased her this bracelet from Nordstrom and plan to give it to her in a few days. Was it a good choice? Do you think that she will like it?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's beautiful. Plus looks like it has an adjustable strap, which is useful. Kind of expensive, but I get it if you want to treat her with something nice. I'm sure she'll love it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Well done man. Much respect. We're lucky to have the mums we have. Nothing wrong with gaining that appreciation from the person they have worked hard to raise and bring up given any type of circumstances, with materialistic things from time to time. Just dont tell her how much it was. :') Have a good day.

What Girls Said 23

• it is very pretty. the dangling pieces may get in the way when she is doing some washing.

you are only 20 lol, i am sure you will meet a nice lady who appriciates you.

your story reminded me of my son lol. he is 7 now. when he was 5 in k. he saw my then boyfriend gave me a gift in a nicely wrapped up box.
    he asked me for a box, he asked my daughter for a simple jewlery. He put it in the box and told me he will give it to his "gf" then in kindergarten lol...
    he came home, i asked how did that go. he said he didn't want to talk about it.. you can guess... lol
    since then, he put his sisters jewley in a box then give it to me hahaaha...
    i met the "gf" in k- graduation.. she is a beauty!!!

• I believe she would love it. Who can really say no to that, unless she is humble. You just said you come to appreciate your mother more than the person who is supposed to love you. Yes, she will definitely love it. No doubt manly tears will ensue. Be prepared to bring tissues.

• Well what type of jewelry does she usually like/wear? Is it more matte or more shiny, is it very bling bling or more discrete?

* does she like bracelets in the first place?

I'm asking because I buy my mom jewelry a lot and she loves them but you have to pay a lot of attention to choose the right things, it goes as far as taking their type/skin tone into account.
      I know my mom wouldn't wear the bracelet you posted because it's too blingy and shiny and it doesn't go with her skin tone.

My mother is a very humble woman who does not care about bling or flashiness as long as she likes what she is wearing. She would sooner wear a $40 bracelet from Hobby Lobby before she would a $1500 diamond one if she did not like it. That said, she likes cute girly things, which is why I chose the bracelet that I did.

I purchased it from Nordstrom precisely because their return policy is so good, in case she does not like it.

• It was a good choice and she will like it.
    I'd say that your mom is fortunate for having her efforts rewarded with your unwavering appreciation.

• Brother brother brother, yep, splurge on your mamie. But don't throw your savings down the drain on a big surprise You picked out for her, and she hasn't been pining for.

• If she is the girly type I'm sure she will like it. :)
    It's pretty and has an adjustable strap which is useful. ^^

• Yes she will. It's simple and classic.
    She will K or it.

• I think it's a beautiful bracelet and I'm sure she would love it.

• I dont know what she likes :/
    so can t help ya

• That's gorgeous, hopefully she likes it, and good on you for appreciating your mum.

• Are you from West Virginia?

• yes, it's beautiful and the thought that count

• Oh yeah she will definitely love it. Moms you know appreciate anything their children do for them 😊

• Ccccuuuuutttteeeee

• Of course!

• It's beautiful. I'm sure that she'll love it 😊

• It's gorgeous but holy fuck that pricing !

• I like it. It's pretty.

• Yes, it's really pretty.

• Oh my god yes

• Aww thats really sweet :) you should. Buy it. She'll love it! But , i don't understand why you're bashing women. Their are plenty of good women out there you just dated some bad girls thats all dont bash a whole gender. Thats stupid

• It looks nice but it is way too expensive. Also, I am sorry about your negative experiences. I hope everything goes well for you.

• Hell no

What Guys Said 8

• Hell no bruh don't spend 350 dollars on that shit it looks like the bracelet I gave my girl for 5 dolla

• It is a very nice bracelet but you can generally get better deals at independent jewelry stores rather than department store jewelry counters.

• Seems unessesarily expensive, especially if you are tight on money. You could have written her a poem or made her a card. It would have shown your appreciation in a more personal way without being as hard on your bank account.

• No dont buy that. It costs 350 for metal?

Put 350 and find something that is actually white gold or gold

• It looks nice to me

• Seems expensive

• looks kinda tacky.

• Very nice ! yes she'll love it.