Would you mind if people use fake piercings/tattoos?

• Yes, i mind it
  • No, Its okay

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's better because it's not permanent. try it out for a while, and then if you are really liking it after a month or two, then get the real thing. It's like sampling before you buy, or test driving a car before you decide on one.

Most Helpful Girl

• It wouldn't bother me a bit. I don't understand why it would be something to be bothered about at all, as I think if someone is uncertain at all about whether or not they want a piercing, or especially a lifelong tattoo, that getting a fake one would be the way to go about it.

What Guys Said 4

• It is okay with me - Lots of people use henna

• I hate real tattoos.

• Personally I don't like either, fake or real.

• No, Its okay

What Girls Said 12

• Well personally I see no point in them.

• It's literally fake. And while I don't mind it, I would if it affected me somehow.
    + they misrepresent themselves publically - but that's none of my business.

• Couldn't give two shits honestly.

• Just get real ones especially at your age. Fake tattoos/piercings misrepresents you because someone might like you more because of your ink/jewelry and you mislabel yourself.

• It isn't my body so I don't care. As a kid I had clip-on earrings before I got my ears pierced. That was interesting haha. I think the idea of getting a tattoo for a year and figuring out if you like it enough to make it permanent is a cool thing!

• I think if you're younger or not sure whether you can commit to it/ if it will fit your life style then takes okay. Its just when people go prancing around saying theyve had it done when they hasvent.

• Fake piercings not so much if they aren't noticebly fake but fake tattoos are just straight out horrible because you always notice they are fake and they always make you look really trashy.

• Totally fine, I just forgot I have a fake nose ring, thanks for reminding me!
    The only thing I hate is how bad it pinched my skin. I had scars. Now I know to only have it in for a few hours

• I would lol

• it fine with me i have fake piercing and always got compliments even when i say they are fake.

• It's more like what either.

• Since I don't really like tattoos and piercings