Guys, can you rate me on my body and my assets and basically just my overall appearance?

i like this guy and I just want to know if I'm attractive enough to get his attention..

link

link

link

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• You're quite good looking but in your photos you have a really exasperated facial expression. Sometimes smiling can make all the difference. You'd be surprised. Other than that you have no reason to be worried in the looks department. Whether you're attractive enough for him and whether guys here think you are attractive may be two different things. Every guy has different tastes so go get his attention! Life's too short to worry about whether you're pretty enough for him! I'm sure you'll do just fine.

What Guys Said 4

• You're the type I would call very cute. You'll do even better if you smile more.

I don't think you'll have trouble landing a guy. Just smile.

• you're pretty, but honestly you look like you are 14. And I love that you put up a picture of just your boobs

• You're cute! But don't concern yourself with your body image too much or you will come across as shallow. Personality is soooo much more important than most people think it is. Yes, even with guys. Subconsciously, people will focus on positive aspects of one's appearance in honor of good personality traits.

• your cute , your body is okaay . you shouldnt really be concerned about it thoo

What Girls Said 1

• I know I'm not a guy but I think as girl I can give you more insight.

Yes, you're pretty and you know it. Why else would you take pictures of yourself posing? Everyone's just a little bit vain like that, I'm not saying it's a bad thing. You should be confident with your looks, there's no changing them easily.

Regardless, just remember your looks may hook a guy, but they won't keep him around. You've got to have more than a pretty face, you've got to have a great personality.