I feel like it's waste that I'm so beautiful?

I should be up there with Kendall jenner and Gigi Hadid. I should be being photographed and my face should be In magazines. But I'm not. How can I get my face out there?

Most Helpful Guy

• Figure out where top recruiters go then literally just stand there

If you are that unique someone will notice you

Most Helpful Girl

• Be a beauty blogger, make beauty channel in youtube, be instgram celebrity, make vines, join musicl. ly, stream in younow, audition for modeling, join a TV talent audition. Mostly, just use the social media. If you're so sure you are drop dead gorgeous, then you'd beat other pretty girls and get people's attention fast enough. If you're not, well just to let you know that the world Kendall and Gigi live in is far more cruel than what you think. To live in their world means you have to be super, and I mean really really super, gorgeous so that you can be at the top of the food chain. It's a bloody battle in that industry, if you're not ready for that, I suggest you stick to social media famous only.

What Guys Said 15

• Have sex with Terry Richardson.

• Sex tape.

Worked for Kim and Paris.

• Have you tried out for a model agency

• Don't be anonymous for a start! Be confident and show your face! Build yourself a social media platform of Twitter, Instagram and Youtube and get your face seen.

I will show my facell as soon as I start getting my photos taken and then I'll create an instagram and upload them.

• I think us guys need some sort of picture to see if you can make it to the top. But you can be a ugly whore and still be famous, look at Kim k. Just make a sex tape with a famous rapper.

Lol yea bUT if I wanted that I would've asked yu guys for opinions on my appearance and that's what I don't need.

I actually don't just have looks to me. I sing well, I also draw and I'm an out doorsy person I love exercising and playing sports. Its just that, I don't have money, I'm not good with academics and I really want to give my family the world so yes, in a way I want to get far using looks so that I can provide for my family and also help others. So I'm not completely a bitch y'know. But thanks for thanks for the advice.

I never said you were a bitch, I'm just not a fan of the kardashians and I don't think anyone should strive for that. But now that u explained yourself it's more clear I don't need to be judgmental about it. Anyways good luck nonetheless.

• Start with YouTube.

What should I do on YouTube?

Research how to set up a channel, then look at girls who have similar qualifications. What are they doing, what kind of money are they making. Read some books on self marketing.

I don't know how beautiful you are. If you have a lot of fashion knowledge. Make-up knowledge etc.

• Well if you're not trolling then join a modeling agency or post in Instagram until senpai notices you

• You start off by posting your own pic here.

Yea... Cause you guys are gonna get me famous

Honey, if you're that pretty, I might as well try.
      Seriosuly, best place for that? Youtube. Whatever you chose to do, it attracts attention. A lot of girls doin make up tutorials - which is becoming mainstream by the way. Some gamer girls. Some who love to cook. Find a passion and just work on the channel. Look for tips on which camera to buy, maybe get some spotlights for a better lighting, how to edit videos...

You must've seen me around I bet. I have a profile pic up on here. But my pics don't do me justice the real life version of me is better.

Thanks for the tips. I will look into it :)

• I don't like envious people 😂😂😂

• troll, you dont even show your face here, and ask anonymously. why dont you try wearing a mask around and hope that is going to work

But... I'm not asking for a rating. Wtf are wrong with you people

what type of topics and question do you answer, I mean its not like I go into many profiles to check out the girls, but ya i will ask him

I answer just anything and a lot pf quuestions to just general stuff on the feed, dating/relationships and othwr stuff.. I'm a brown girl and have black hair. I'm actually kind of popular here.

• go to college and pursue a career in fashion and modeling.

• Er? perhaps you could show your face for starters, and you sound 100% stuck-up.

I'm not here asking for ratings on gag if I wanted that I would've posted a pic up here. And I don't have to prove anything to anyone I know who and what I am and I love the way I look. What's wrong if I have confidence? Isn't that what we want?

• I'll hook you up

• Step one: stop being so bloody arrogant. -_-

That's the only way to make it to the top

If that's all you're worried about and not becoming a decent person, fine. -_-

Read my other comments

• I have a million followers on IG if you say your beautiful i will post your photo

Give me your ig name

What Girls Said 12

• You sound like a troll, but assuming you're not, you don't have what it takes to be a model. You posted this question anonymously. Models have confidence and don't care who knows their identity, who they are, what they do, and their activities because it's such a public career. Plus, it's probably too late anyway just based on age. Most models begin doing that or acting or something when they're like...5 or 6 years old. Very rarely does someone just start out being a model at any age.

Ashton Kutcher became a model in his college years he no previous experience with it. People become famous at random ages hell there are even 60 year olds getting famous. So it's never too late. And I'm still young I have no interest in runway modeling.

Calm down child. No one's panties are in a wad, but yours. Oopsie

Yours are considering you can't read. Also, I can't be a child as I'm older than you. And I never said anything about runway models. There's several different types. Most models don't do runways, anyway. They do photos and advertisements.

• So u think you're a hotty... but u don't have enough confidence to post a pic... yeah seems logical to me. Keep doing your thing conceded pink anon

OMG THIS IS THE 100TH TIME I SAYING THIS. THIS IS NOT A RATE ME QUESTION. I DON'T NEED YOUR GUYS' APPROVAL OR ASSURANCE ON HOW I LOOK. MY QUESTION IS HOW TO GET TO THE TOP NOT RATE ME AND TELL ME IF I'M BEAUTIFUL.

seriously smh wtf are wrong wth u people

It's 'conceited' not 'conceded'. Cause its always been my dream to be out there. I don't want to be just another ordinary person having some boring job. I want to do more.

God I gotta learn how to spell one day

• Lol wat? xD

• Why did you go anonymous for this? I get not posting a picture or whatever but you say you wanna get yourself out there, you should probably not hide yourself.

I'm only posting anonymous for this question. Otherwise on this site my pic is already up

Which makes it even more confusing as to why you went anon for this, but ok. I'd say hey your pictures done and then start looking for small gigs and such to get your face out there.

• It might be too late. Models stara their careers in early teens or even sooner...

It's never too late

• Post your pictures on an open Instagram account.

• Try going to modeling agencies and see if they'll represent you.

Or you can try freelance, but its best to work with people who already know what they're doing first, and then breaking away once your contract is over.
      I have model friends, and the pay isn't all the great, especially if you're not famous, and it's apparently more work than it looks.

There are two problems. I'm 5'4.5 in height and I'm not well off (money wise) so what can I do to get noticed?

My friend is about that height, but she is a plus size model. Another one is a bit taller than you, but maybe like only 5'6 she's more of a hip hop and shoe model. And like club promoter.
      There are many different products and audiences, don't think that you have to be the typical tall blonde thin girl to do it.

• Lmfao.

• Ford Models. Lots of top models and actresses started there.
    https://getscouted.fordmodels.com/

• You can start by putting a picture of your face on the question instead of a pink anon.

I'm not looking to get approval from people on gag...

Yeah but more people would follow you if you're beautiful so you'd have a greater presence => greater likelihood of getting found.

• 😂😂😂😂😂 modeling schools

• Get an agent