Would it look weird if I wore this kind of dress with a gray jacket tied around the waist?

I've only noticed people wear flannels and/or denim jackets with these kinds of dresses, so I'm unsure if I should wear a plain jacket around my waist. Also if it helps, I also plan on wearing Adidas superstar with the outfit. Please help me out! Thanks!Would it look weird if I wore this kind of dress with a gray jacket tied around the waist?

• It won't look bad!Would it look weird if I wore this kind of dress with a gray jacket tied around the waist?
    62% (8)38% (3)52% (11)Vote
  • It would look bad!Would it look weird if I wore this kind of dress with a gray jacket tied around the waist?
    15% (2)38% (3)24% (5)Vote
  • Other (please explain)
    23% (3)24% (2)24% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• A clash of fashion levels is involved. Like wearing sneakers with a ball gown... 'Weird' might be too strong but it won't get you any compliments.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to think about what the jacket around your waist does to the line of the dress. So if you want to tie something at the waist you need a dress that's already tailored to the waist.

Anything else will look sloppy

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly, I think it's a horrible trend that should be left in the 90s.

0|0
    1|0
  • The dress will go excellent with gray or black, but not with that kind of jacket. It needs something more trendy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly just awkward. Anything tied around the waist... awkward.

0|0
    0|0