Guys, What do you think of girls who like to dress "girly"?

I love to dress girly… I'm not too high maintenance because I don't put on too much makeup but for example one of my favorite summer things to do is to wear a pretty dress and go to a park to read a book… sometimes I wonder if people think I'm weird for doing that?… would you think that if you saw a girl dressed up in a pretty summer dress laying on the grass with a book?… not that I'll change myself but really curious… most of my girlfriends are kinda like me so that's why I'm asking here for a wider population perspective

Updates:
2mo www.polyvore.com/.../thing

www.polyvore.com/.../thing

Sorry I should've given examples before… oops!

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I can't speak for all men, but I've always enjoyed a woman can put on a nice sundress, go out to the park, and relax by herself while reading a book. Hence one of the many reason's I love my wife. She has that exact taste in clothing, and it's one of the many reason's I was drawn to her.

1|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Awwwww!!! That's so sweet!!! Made my day! Thanks! And she sounds adorable! ☺️

• Show All
    • 2mo

Glad to hear it. :) She's definitely a keeper. Slapped a ring on the finger immediately once she said she loved Star Wars.

• 2mo

Thanks for the MHO. Best of luck. :)

What Guys Said 20

• Most guys would probably think it's very cute. You don't have to dress like that every day but as long as you do it often it's good. I doubt you will find a guy who won't like it.

Could you answer my question.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2112691-was-i-wrong-to-ask-for-the-money-back

1|0
    0|0
  • That is fine for the most part. Not a big fan of having a girlfriend that needs 2 hours to get ready every time we go out. Also, not a big fan of having a girlfriend who is dressed to the nines all the time while I dress casual, so those could be conflicts. In general though, I am a complete sucker for a sexy woman all dressed up in a cute skirt with stockings.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

It never takes me 2 hours to get ready but maybe an hour if I'm getting ready for something special! And yes I can be a bit indecisive sometimes about what to wear 😇… so I guess I might annoy you.

• 2mo

As long as time management is scheduled properly, I guess it would be ok.

• Those examples look nice, I usually find that look attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • the two examples you've provided are both very nice. I Luvs a woman in a Sundress, with no panties underneath. : )

1|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Bahahahaha! OMG! I would never lol… but you made me laugh so thanks 🙃

• Dresses are lovely

1|1
    0|0
  • super hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Them dresses are gorgeous but that doesn't make you weird i think that is cute of you awe. <3 :-p ;)

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Awww! Thanks! OK I guess I should just be me and stop freaking myself out! Thanks ❤️❤️😘😘

• 2mo

Awe your welcome :) Thanks for being so kind ! Yes be yourself :kissing_heart: :heart_eyes:

• 2mo

:kissing_heart: :heart_eyes:

• yeah ofc i do , i like girly , feminine girls XD

1|0
    0|0
  • if your girlfriends are like you - why would you think it's weird. <that part sounds like bullshit, just so you know.

that said, I think it's sexy as fuck.

0|1
    1|0
    • 2mo

Well… my girlfriends are girly but people I work with aren't… sometimes I hear some women make comments about girls who like to dress up and it kinda makes me feel a little uncomfortable… anyway I can't help it if you think I'm BSing but thanks for answering nonetheless! All I can say I guess is that insecurity comes in any form…

• Show All
    • 2mo

Hahaha… thanks! I guess? I hope lol ☺️☺️

• 2mo

yes, it was a compliment

• I like both girly girls and tomboys, i dont think I've seen a woman in a dress in a long time, outside of a special occasion and church, dresses look great on women

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's weird, most guys won't. You look like an average citizen going about your own daily life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah thats cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's as rare as seeing a man in a dress where I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you have an example of an outfit you'd wear? Personally, nothing too much wrong with it I'd say!

0|0
    0|0
  • hot girls in 5 inch heels and a neck choker get me lookin'

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Haha I think that looks awesome too but I can't manage that! I usually look at those girls and think "sigh… maybe one day" lol
      I have a little bit more down to earth girly look I think 😘

• 2mo

you should totally try it. its awesome being in a club and being surrounded by chicks dressed like this. I'm glad more girls are choosing to wear tight chokers, they are hot, especially when a girl looks up to me and I look down and see the choker tighten around her neck

• 2mo

Oh yes my club wear is completely different from my day wear. It does include sexy heels and dress with accessories… but I was more worried to be thought of as weird to wear a dress to the park with a book in the day to catch some sun… summers are short where I am so it's an excuse I have to spend time under the sun when I'm free

• if u dont wear pantys... i like that dresses :)

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not that i dont like it, cause, i do, butttt, isn't it better when you do it every so often? i mean, you never dressed like that in school, until your prom night or whatever, and didn't the guy go "wow, im speechless because I've never seen you like that before"

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Oh but they aren't like the evening type dresses… they are just the casual chill summer dresses… also, yes I do switch it up as I enjoy shorts with loose tees as well (in summery colors lol)… the one thing I can't live without is mascara… I try to wear it every day but otherwise I'm pretty low maintenance and don't put makeup on in the summer (I might throw on a bit of foundation in the winter for the heck of it lol) - just on the feminine side of it. When I dress to impress it definitely has that impact that you're referring to since I don't do it every day 🙃
      You're really sweet for suggesting that though… goes to show you'd be cool even if your girl was slumming occasionally lol… cus when I slum I SLUM and I feel pretty crappy and the opposite of cute… anyway I think I probably enjoy picking out an outfit because to work I have to wear hideous sweats that completely oppose my bubbly personality hence the itch to get into something more me 🤓🤓

• Show All
    • 2mo

I work at a senior living centre lol… k… fine! I don't wear sweats I wear scrubs but SAME THING!! 😂

• 2mo

ohh, i see

• Aww I like those girls,😊but they're quite rare where I live😱 all I see is t shirt and jeans where I live😅

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

lol
      Where do you live? NYC?

• Show All
    • 2mo

Haha that's so cute :)

• 2mo

That was a long time ago when I was too shy to talk to girls😅😳 I never saw her again, but that won't happen again! If I like a girl I'm gonna talk to her😊😀

• nice, would like to see it too <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Far from my type but there are those who like it.

0|0
    0|0