Guys, What do you think of girls who like to dress "girly"?

I love to dress girly… I'm not too high maintenance because I don't put on too much makeup but for example one of my favorite summer things to do is to wear a pretty dress and go to a park to read a book… sometimes I wonder if people think I'm weird for doing that?… would you think that if you saw a girl dressed up in a pretty summer dress laying on the grass with a book?… not that I'll change myself but really curious… most of my girlfriends are kinda like me so that's why I'm asking here for a wider population perspective

2mo www.polyvore.com/.../thing

www.polyvore.com/.../thing

Sorry I should've given examples before… oops!

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I can't speak for all men, but I've always enjoyed a woman can put on a nice sundress, go out to the park, and relax by herself while reading a book. Hence one of the many reason's I love my wife. She has that exact taste in clothing, and it's one of the many reason's I was drawn to her.

Awwwww!!! That's so sweet!!! Made my day! Thanks! And she sounds adorable! ☺️

Glad to hear it. :) She's definitely a keeper. Slapped a ring on the finger immediately once she said she loved Star Wars.

Thanks for the MHO. Best of luck. :)

What Guys Said 20

• Most guys would probably think it's very cute. You don't have to dress like that every day but as long as you do it often it's good. I doubt you will find a guy who won't like it.

Could you answer my question.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2112691-was-i-wrong-to-ask-for-the-money-back

• That is fine for the most part. Not a big fan of having a girlfriend that needs 2 hours to get ready every time we go out. Also, not a big fan of having a girlfriend who is dressed to the nines all the time while I dress casual, so those could be conflicts. In general though, I am a complete sucker for a sexy woman all dressed up in a cute skirt with stockings.

It never takes me 2 hours to get ready but maybe an hour if I'm getting ready for something special! And yes I can be a bit indecisive sometimes about what to wear 😇… so I guess I might annoy you.

As long as time management is scheduled properly, I guess it would be ok.

• Those examples look nice, I usually find that look attractive

• the two examples you've provided are both very nice. I Luvs a woman in a Sundress, with no panties underneath. : )

Bahahahaha! OMG! I would never lol… but you made me laugh so thanks 🙃

• Dresses are lovely

• super hot

• Them dresses are gorgeous but that doesn't make you weird i think that is cute of you awe. <3 :-p ;)

Awww! Thanks! OK I guess I should just be me and stop freaking myself out! Thanks ❤️❤️😘😘

Awe your welcome :) Thanks for being so kind ! Yes be yourself :kissing_heart: :heart_eyes:

:kissing_heart: :heart_eyes:

• yeah ofc i do , i like girly , feminine girls XD

• if your girlfriends are like you - why would you think it's weird. <that part sounds like bullshit, just so you know.

that said, I think it's sexy as fuck.

Well… my girlfriends are girly but people I work with aren't… sometimes I hear some women make comments about girls who like to dress up and it kinda makes me feel a little uncomfortable… anyway I can't help it if you think I'm BSing but thanks for answering nonetheless! All I can say I guess is that insecurity comes in any form…

Hahaha… thanks! I guess? I hope lol ☺️☺️

yes, it was a compliment

• I like both girly girls and tomboys, i dont think I've seen a woman in a dress in a long time, outside of a special occasion and church, dresses look great on women

• I don't think it's weird, most guys won't. You look like an average citizen going about your own daily life.

• Yeah thats cool.

• It's as rare as seeing a man in a dress where I am.

• Do you have an example of an outfit you'd wear? Personally, nothing too much wrong with it I'd say!

• hot girls in 5 inch heels and a neck choker get me lookin'

Haha I think that looks awesome too but I can't manage that! I usually look at those girls and think "sigh… maybe one day" lol
      I have a little bit more down to earth girly look I think 😘

you should totally try it. its awesome being in a club and being surrounded by chicks dressed like this. I'm glad more girls are choosing to wear tight chokers, they are hot, especially when a girl looks up to me and I look down and see the choker tighten around her neck

Oh yes my club wear is completely different from my day wear. It does include sexy heels and dress with accessories… but I was more worried to be thought of as weird to wear a dress to the park with a book in the day to catch some sun… summers are short where I am so it's an excuse I have to spend time under the sun when I'm free

• if u dont wear pantys... i like that dresses :)

• it's not that i dont like it, cause, i do, butttt, isn't it better when you do it every so often? i mean, you never dressed like that in school, until your prom night or whatever, and didn't the guy go "wow, im speechless because I've never seen you like that before"

Oh but they aren't like the evening type dresses… they are just the casual chill summer dresses… also, yes I do switch it up as I enjoy shorts with loose tees as well (in summery colors lol)… the one thing I can't live without is mascara… I try to wear it every day but otherwise I'm pretty low maintenance and don't put makeup on in the summer (I might throw on a bit of foundation in the winter for the heck of it lol) - just on the feminine side of it. When I dress to impress it definitely has that impact that you're referring to since I don't do it every day 🙃
      You're really sweet for suggesting that though… goes to show you'd be cool even if your girl was slumming occasionally lol… cus when I slum I SLUM and I feel pretty crappy and the opposite of cute… anyway I think I probably enjoy picking out an outfit because to work I have to wear hideous sweats that completely oppose my bubbly personality hence the itch to get into something more me 🤓🤓

I work at a senior living centre lol… k… fine! I don't wear sweats I wear scrubs but SAME THING!! 😂

ohh, i see

• Aww I like those girls,😊but they're quite rare where I live😱 all I see is t shirt and jeans where I live😅

lol
      Where do you live? NYC?

Haha that's so cute :)

That was a long time ago when I was too shy to talk to girls😅😳 I never saw her again, but that won't happen again! If I like a girl I'm gonna talk to her😊😀

• nice, would like to see it too <3

• Far from my type but there are those who like it.