Does it turn a guy off if a girl has a sense of fashion that deviates from the norm?

Does it turn a guy off if a girl has a sense of fashion that deviates from what everyone else wears? For example, if her outfits have strange cuts and she likes to layer clothes that usually wouldn't go together.

Most Helpful Guy

• To me it's a turn on when girls make their own fashions. I tend to hang out with people who are a little quirky when it comes to that type of thing. Wearing the same sh*t as everyone else to the point of freaking out if you don't have the latest thing is just lame. So yes it's a good thing ^_^

What Guys Said 4

• I like girls who dress weird. and by weird I mean unique. Its cool, you have an opion, means your not a drone and most importantly your not BORING. As a guy I don't have this problem, I just wear clothes because society deems it nescessary

• I am big in fashion, and yes I judge girls by what theyre wearing, but I usually like some of the strange fashion trends...

it depends on the taste !

• I think it varies from guy to guy, but personally it doesn't bother me at all.

• I personally don't care but in this society people will say yes

What Girls Said 0