Does it turn a guy off if a girl has a sense of fashion that deviates from the norm?

Does it turn a guy off if a girl has a sense of fashion that deviates from what everyone else wears? For example, if her outfits have strange cuts and she likes to layer clothes that usually wouldn't go together.

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• To me it's a turn on when girls make their own fashions. I tend to hang out with people who are a little quirky when it comes to that type of thing. Wearing the same sh*t as everyone else to the point of freaking out if you don't have the latest thing is just lame. So yes it's a good thing ^_^

3|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 4

• I like girls who dress weird. and by weird I mean unique. Its cool, you have an opion, means your not a drone and most importantly your not BORING. As a guy I don't have this problem, I just wear clothes because society deems it nescessary

1|0
    0|0
  • I am big in fashion, and yes I judge girls by what theyre wearing, but I usually like some of the strange fashion trends...

it depends on the taste !

2|0
    0|0
  • I think it varies from guy to guy, but personally it doesn't bother me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't care but in this society people will say yes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.