Guys, What's your opinion on getting YOUR eyebrows done?

Threaded, waxed, plucked, etc.Guys, What's your opinion on getting YOUR eyebrows done?

• Yeah, no thanks.
    37% (24)
  • I already get mine done.
    12% (8)
  • Never have, but it sounds like something I would try.
    18% (12)
  • Never have, but it sounds like something I wouldn't try.
    23% (15)
  • Results/Other
    10% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 25

• I already pluck a couple hairs between my eyebrows. Every now and then. They annoy me. But as for actually going to someone to do them for me, kinda metrosexual. I could be convinced, probably. But its not something I'd do on my own. Though, I do recognize the importance of eyebrows. I don't necessarily like mine. I feel like they make my eyes look too intimidating, like my expression is negatively impacted from my eyebrows. Though, I also have scars on my eyebrows and right above my eyelids, so I don't know if they could even be fixed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a metrosexual pansy so no.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys, What's your opinion on getting YOUR eyebrows done?

This may be a random question but the TRUTH is, the older a male gets, the more he will need to do something about his eyebrows. In the beginning late 30's they get spikey, then totally out of control around 50's and look like eye mustaches if you let them go. Look at any old man.. most of them do nothing about their eyebrows making my point.

Just my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Is that what makes women have that really stupid looking arc?

I'd advise against it then, lol

My eyebrows are sexy by default, nothing to be done with 'em

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds like a waste of money and unnecessary pain/work.

if I'd have a problem with them, like a unibrow, okay I'd change it but I have normal brows and I'm happy with the way they are. I'm okay with natural eyebrows on girls too

1|0
    0|0
  • To prevent "unibrow", I have done it. With any shaving razor it is very simple.

0|2
    0|0
  • I already tweeze mine a bit in the middle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I clean mine up when I shave.
    But I'd never get it done professionally.
    Why?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have thick ass brows and don't plan on touching them. I do pluck in between the brows doe. RIP my unibrow

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind doing it

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never understood why women worry about eyebrows. As long as mine don't make me look wired or scary I'm leaving them alone. I think the ones people spend time on make them look creepy. They never look natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have to do it in order to have 2 eyebrows instead of 1. I have a slight unibrow (lmao), but when plucked in the middle it looks normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • They would make me look so unmasculine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I shave the inner and outer edges to make them uniform, and when I go to my barber, he cuts them shorter for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the slightest of unibrows. There's a veeery small chance I'll get that fixed, otherwise no.

0|0
    0|0
  • i plucked them once hurt a lot made my eyes water now i just shave them my hair grows quick im not doing that every week

0|0
    0|0
  • I have quite wild eyebrows so I have to pluck my eyebrow hair all of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind trying it. I've often thought about getting mine done

0|0
    0|0
  • I pluck mine

0|0
    0|0
  • its # 1700000000000000000000000 on my list of priorities

0|0
    0|0
  • I pluck the middle part. Got them waxxed once and felt gay doing it