Girls, do guys with tattoos look more attractive to you?

I never used to pay attention to this but now I noticed a lot of women find guys with tattoos attractive. What's your opinion?

• Yes
    34% (33)
  • No
    29% (28)
  • Neutral
    37% (36)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

28

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 27

• Somewhat and I think maybe it's slightly because I assume that it means they can handle pain well. But yes the tattoos have to be tasteful! Guys with tattoos do catch my eye more because it stands out, but whether they are attractive will depend more on the regular things: face, physical built, actions?, in addition to what the tattoo is/looks like.

• I like tattooed men but I also like non tattooed men. Despite being tattooed myself I don't really have a preference.

What made you want to get the tattoo on your arm?

How come you let go after getting one? Oh you let others pick a tattoo for you? If it was me I would've pick them all myself lol.

I've only chosen one of my tattoos actually 😅 It makes life more interesting! I don't know, I just realised life's too short and it's not the biggest deal in the world, just a tattoo.

• If it's a nice tattoo: oh my god yes. (For good tattoos, in my opinion, Pete Wentz has some nice ones, Alex Gaskarth's another one with nice tattoos, Jaime Preciado and Tony Perry both have some really nice ones, Travis Barker has some sick ones, and Frank Iero has some nice ones as well)

If it's ugly, I'm like "you got that while drunk, you fucktard"

• It depends on a lot of things. If there's only a few and they mesh well together, it can be extremely attractive. If we're talking full sleeve or a mishmash of random images though, it's a killer.

• Honestly it's depends on the circumstances.

• I love men with tatts

• I'm neutral about it. It's better though if it means something to them and they didn't just get it to fit in or because it's the trend right now.

I was just curious on the appeal. I see lots of girls being really attracted to tatted up guys.

• Depend. Though I'm a sucks for a man with a tattoo on his chest. But it has to be an attractive tattoo though

• Unless you're like a member of an African tribe, no.
    For me tattoos = emotional issues on display.

• Creative expression is attractive to me but for my personal taste I want to see majority skin and at most 3 tattoos. I don't want to see only hints of skin.

• I'm not attracted to guys with tattoos at all. It's a turn off for me.

• Depends on the guy and what the tattoo's are.

• Depends on the person they're on. Ugly dudes with tattoos are still ugly lmfao.

• No, I'm not in tatoo

• Depends on his body type and depends on the tattoos

• No not one bit

• well, in a way yes

• Yes, but there's a limit and also where they're located.

• Sometimes with the right amount

• Neutral

Tbh, most men I date don't have any tattoos... like 85 percent of them.

• YES <3 :)

• I love guys with tattoos!!

• If you consider looking like a low class bum attractive and the answer is yes. Another example of another question suggesting low IQ points for people on this website

• Not more attractive, but it is attractive on some guys

• It depends on the person who wear it actually and the tattoo types.

• I don't like it at all. Makes one look lower class...

• A couple meaningful ones ( chest & arm area ) is sexy