Natural hair growth tips?

Ladies what's a natural hair growth remedy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Biotin and Jamaican castor oil <3

What Guys Said 4

• Home Remedies for Hair Loss in Women
    Some of the home remedies for hair loss in women include increasing circulation to the scalp, maintaining proper mineral and vitamin levels in your body, and the use of jojoba oil, saw palmetto, rosemary, emu oil, biotin, sage, safflower, and licorice. In terms of behavior, you should also avoid crash dieting, prevent depression, and reduce anxiety if possible.
    While most people associate balding and hair loss with men, it is actually a problem that afflicts millions of women across the world as well. Just like in men, it is commonly associated with aging, but it tends not to develop until later in life, whereas men more commonly suffer from early onset balding and hair loss. Female pattern baldness does exist, but there are a dozen other reasons why hair loss might begin in women.
    Without trying to make any generalizations, women tend to have more of an awareness of their physical appearance, particularly their hair styles, so the idea of going bald is frightening for the majority of women. Luckily, there are a number of home remedies that can effectively prevent hair loss or stimulate new hair growth!
    Home Remedies for Hair Loss in Women:
    Circulation Issues: It is important to keep blood and oxygen flowing to all parts of the body. However, many people with bad circulation find that their scalp cells die, which means that hair will stop growing. Therefore, it is important to stimulate your blood circulation and maintain proper levels of iron in your body. Iron deficiency is called anemia, and without iron, you are unable to produce red blood cells. Along with iron, it is important to stimulate the surface of the skin itself, which draws blood to the area and stimulates hair growth and life in the follicle cells. Scalp massage is one of the best ways to create this beneficial blood flow. However, if your hair loss tends to come in clumps when your hair is rubbed (with a brush or while shampooing your hair), you might not want to massage your hair too often, since you will exacerbate the hair loss.
    Vitamin and Mineral Deficiency: As mentioned above, iron can be a dangerous element to be lacking in your body if you are suffering from hair loss. However, an even more important element in hair health is actually vitamin B. A specific form of vitamin B, called biotin, is extremely important in the growth and health of the hair. You must keep appropriate amounts of biotin in your body. Most women find this to be the most suc

Most women find this to be the most successful remedy for hair loss, often seeing an increase in hair growth and a clear stop to hair loss.
      Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil is a powerful home remedy that has been in use for more than a hundred years. It has a powerful effect on hair growth when rubbed into the scalp and the hair, particularly at the spot where you’ve noticed the loss.
      Saw Palmetto: Saw palmetto is extremely beneficial for hair loss in women. It is known to block the formation of dihydrotestosterone, which is a hormone that kills of hair follicles, thereby resulting in serious hair loss. This sort of hormone often leads to alopecia, so consuming an increased amount of saw palmetto can dramatically improve the health of your hair.
      Rosemary: Rosemary has been used in hair health for centuries. The most recommended way of using it is when mixed with almond oil. This can be applied directly to the scalp and the hair area in question.

Thanks a lot!!!

You're welcome :) Sorry for such long information. The girl below is right Coconut oil once a day is good for hair and she's right.

• I don't know my nails grow like crazy always have and I hate them. I cut them once a week lol. I eat a high protien diet so maybe that's way. No clue.

• I don't know if any of these will help
    www.top10homeremedies.com/.../...-grow-faster.html

• Best tip never stress laugh as more you can

What Girls Said 8

• Lots of crochet braids is how I was able to leave my hair alone to grow.

• I'm gonna get jamaican black castor oil hear it has great results. I also use coconut oil, olive oil and just regular castor oil sometimes I put honey in my hair as well. Make sure to warm up the oil and massage it into your scalp to get the circulation going. Do this once a week.

• i've heard castor oil works

• Apply coconut oil at least once a month

• -I saw one in You Tube, Red onion rub it on your scalp or juiced it and massage on your scalp.
    - castor oil
    - aloe vera

vitamin supplements also can help like biotin, folic acid.
      Or take Hair, Skin and Nails vitamin supplement.

• Don't wash it as often.

• Protein, water, iron rich diet

• Consume a lot of protein.